User avatar

creativemuse1

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lost in a 1954 Supermarket

    This is a really good poem. I gag, "love, kiss, touch"to your earrings, your ears are reserved for needles skipping heartbeats on 45s. I just didn't quite understand this part.

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Imaginary: Part 1

    His father had forgotten and his mother…well, she hadn’t been alive since he was born. A good story. But what does his father forget?

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Forgotten Memory

    We all make grammer mistakes, including I. :D

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Haunting

    Wow, that is a good story. So much emotions. I listened intently as boots clumped along the polished floor, and a soft wumph, as the seat beside my bed was ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: It's A Pixie Thing

    Just to say, like DakotaK pointed out, the first part was confusing. I think it is good.

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: 95% of America

    I like this poem. It is really good and I agree with the grades part. Just saying. Anyway, good job.

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Why Should I?

    This is a good poem. I like the ending. You showed emotions through your poem.

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Our Lake

    This is a good poem. I can read the emotions in it.

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Why Didn't I Listen?

    This is a good poem. I'm so sorry about your situation. That's sad. But I hope you are better now. Anyways, nice poem. I can read the emotions in it.

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Wish I Could Tell Myself

    I like your poem. I agree with Sassykat, it needs more details. I, also, feel it repeats too much. "I wish I could tell myself" and etc. But that is ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: What Killed Callie Miller?

    That was really good. It kept me interested. I really like this story. Sad at the end but good.

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Untitled Poem?

    I think this is a very good poem. What you wrote is very true and real. Very good poem.

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: terrorist?

    This is really good. I understand how you feel and what you are saying in your poem. You are trying to give people a message saying to them. Hatred, stereotyping ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Little Thing Called Love

    This is really good. You have some emotions in this poem. I like how the emotions show up in the poem especially at the end.

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Summer Boredom

    Awww. I know exactly what you are feeling. I really like this poem. It is soft and you tell the readers what you did and how you feel.

    Jun 17, 2011


Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
— Mark Twain