User avatar

clueless

  • Other » General, General Re: Christmas time.

    God, (haha i feel a lil weird calling you that. :wink: ) I think you got my point exactly, even adding your own imagry in there. :) everyone - thanks, ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Broken Glass

    Thanks Tim. =) "trickling over broken glass" is supposed to make you think of water. Maybe I didn't make that clear enough...? Also, I'm not going ot explain it...yet. I ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Dream

    Hi, I'm clue. =) This is a bit lacking in emotion. It's all a bit bland. Good try. I would suggest that you read some poetry from people like Snoink ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Lost You

    This was good. You have a lot of talent. Way to go. =) Gold star. --mary

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Breaking Dawn Parody

    heh heh heh. =)

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Honestly Ugly

    i like it a ton better. i would say its 99% better. very very very well done.

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: lost in death

    i like this one too. =)

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: Christmas time.

    :smt001

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Used To Fly

    That was beautiful. You have loads of talent. No kidding. *Gold Star*

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Eagle's View

    Thanks so much everyone!

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Slaver

    heh, how do i delete this?

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Slaver

    Alright... thanks so much! I'm gonna get a few more reveiws, then I'll probably scrap it. But thanks. I tried. =) And I guess it was a learning experience.

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: καλοκαίρι

    That was very confusing. Beautifull, but confusing.

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Get Out of the Water

    That was good. =/ Yeah. TONS of emotion. Thanks, J. You just showed me what it's like to have the reader feeling it.

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Describe how a Christian may follow the call to...

    Thank you. :wink:

    Nov 19, 2008


All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe