User avatar

clueless

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Colors of Me

    Hum Ho. This is decent. Good work. I don't know. It's a little...well...add some more description! I mean...this could be a great poem. Seriously. But you need to bring it ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My poetry

    I looovee this poem!! (The forest) It's so sweet. =) Alright, now I'm going to critique it. But whatever I say, keep in mind that I LOVE it! The Forest ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: It Brings me to Tears

    Good poem. Unlike many others, I didn't feel the emotion. But maybe I have too high standards.That part might just be me. Alright, no one else has given you a ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Death of My Monster

    can;t figure it out, sorry. I'm confused. Oh and b y the way it sorta turns people away when it's confusing and you say, "figure it out for yourself." =/ ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Perfect Fairytale

    Uhhm... I don't know...... Since you already had a grammatical crit I'll skip it.... but it does distract from the story. This was decent.... to tell ou the truth I ...

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Forever

    That was lovely. Here's an in detail critique, in case you want to improve. "Did you ever know that there was a journey to Forever? --was could be IS. That ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Jasmine's Death

    JOCELYN!!!! you need to use this as your writing against Ty. clean it up a lil, revise it and this could be AMAZINGG!!!! I honestly think this is probably one ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: endless circles

    That was good! It was humerous and very light. A great think to perk up my day. =) Bravo. There were a few grammatical errors tha I'm sure you could ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: She crys...

    That was good. I think that it explains how a lot of people feel. If you're feeling this I'm really sorry for you. But back to the poem.... She cry’s…. ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: this is what happens.

    very good poem. very well done and i think you captured the picture perfectly. and i do not think its right to judge a poem on what its about. just ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Face by Many Names

    "For I am the way, the truth, and the life, no one can come to the Father except through me." If you believe in the bible, it shows that really, ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Pass Her By

    nice poem. =) i think for this subject though, it really needs to stand out. there are sooooo many poems out there about relationships, love, etc. so if you ever ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Survivor ( Extract 2)

    hmmm. this is a decent story. the problem i find with it, is that it's just like every other story about being in the ocean and having to get to ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: (Revised) confusion.

    wow, i think the way you described the different feelings is really good. they bring the poem to life. Guilt comes in packages so very small. It makes no entrance, ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: play the match game

    haha i actually laughed when i read that. :D i think it's good. for being written at 1:00. there is a drastic change from funny to deep. but good effort. ...

    Aug 14, 2008


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes