User avatar

chasingcolts21

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fearless Battle with Imprudence

    Hello, I'm Colt. Nice little poem you have there. Pros: +Good format, each stanza is the same amount of lines. +Great use of alliteration and repetition. +It's short and sweet, ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Intimation [2]

    Hello June! -don'tletthemonkeeskillmeI'mreviewingthis- When you told me you had another part of this, I was so excited to read it! I nearly died when I seen that you posted it. ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Intimation [1]

    Hello June! Yes I found your work with my secret powers I am hiding from you. Haha. I love the "I feel important" part. Very relatable! Thanks you two, for ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: .

    Hello! I'm Colt! This was a nice, short, sweet poem. There are two ways you could go to improving it. The first way is changing a few words and keeping ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Halo: The fight Worth Fighting

    Hello! Interesting choice for a fanfic...Halo! Like lukas8u said, tone it down please. Not much really is that dramatic. Not much grammar errors, and lots of repetition. Also, the paragraphs ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Reality

    Wow! Hello! I'm Colt. Your poem was tragically great! I don't know if it is free verse or not, but the format is weird and distracting. There was alliteration and ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Meant to be heard (reworked)

    Hello Anna! I'm Colt! Obviously I will review your poem. I love the strong use of stylistic devices, but there could be more metaphors, similes, and personification. A simile is ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Enchantment

    Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card was really amazing. It was on our Battle of the Books list this year, so I read the series. I have read Ender's Game ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Because I love you guys?

    Oh my gosh :o I loved it! It was great! It flowed tremendously well, and it rhymed! [s]Poems here lost their rhyming[/s] No poems here anymore do not rhyme much ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Street Lamp

    Hello, I'm Colt, and I must say, sweet poem! Welcome to YWS! As I said in your other thread, members must keep a two review to one critique ratio. I ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: I'll Always Be Weak

    Like mhmmcolleenx0 said, I don't really look in here, but since I was lurking about, I seen this and decided to read it. I'm glad I did. :P Very interesting; ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I'm Ravin'

    Wow...great job! I don't really care for Poe *don't kill me* but this was brilliant. It seems more like a story than a poem though. I also think some things ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hot Air Balloon

    Hello, my name is Colt. Welcome to YWS! I see you are new, so you probably don't know the rules yet. We have a strict rule stating that for every ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: tears

    Hello, I'm Colt and I will be critiquing this piece today. Welcome to YWS! I hope you have had a grand time so far! How do you like it? If ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Praise the Goddess

    Hello! I'm Colt :P Welcome to YWS! It's nice to meet you. If you need help around here, feel free to private message (PM) me. I see you are new ...

    Mar 15, 2009


Seeing is believing, but feeling is the truth.
— Thomas Fuller