Random avatar

cathy

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Me

    hey well done for sharing this poem. From the sounds of it, it means a lot to you. It's exactly what I tried to write down on paper when I ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lady in a black dress

    I really like this, especially the second verse.

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bright

    I really like this, although the first two lines are annoying me. Personally I think that the second line just sounds cheesy, and if you change this it would be ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Suffering

    This poem really caught my eye. I really like its simplicity and straight talk. Well Done!

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Not Everyone

    I don't know what else to call it...any ideas?

    Dec 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The War You Have Found

    I know this isn't my best poem, and I do think it needs some work. It was set as an English homework and in a way some of it was ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Stars

    I think it was just a little thing that I wrote. I didn't much think about what it meant. I think I was just trying to say that you can't ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My very short simple story

    i like it. i would like it better if the end and p.s they lived happily ever after wern't they because they sort of through you off at the end. ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Love is...

    I like this. The only thing i would say would be to make it into maybe 2 or 3 paragraphs so the reader doesn't find it to much. Keep writing, ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Writers

    When I first wrote this poem, it wasn't actually about writers. The second verse went like this: We love violence, war but not prose, So we could live in a ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Deep Within

    I've changed the second verse, but i still don't think it's quite right. What do you think?

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Waiting.

    I love this poem! I especially like the first and second verse's! Well Done!

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tsunami: Black Eyes

    Thank you. I have changed a few things, but I'm not sure what to use instead of "I". Also, I was wandering if I should try to expand the story ...

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Can't

    To be honest with you, i did have, but at the time when i was writing, i was in a sleeping bag in the middle of the night camping in ...

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Can't

    i have written music to go with it, so i have to use slang so it goes with the music

    Apr 8, 2006


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow