User avatar

catcha01

catcha01

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Enslaved

    Hi anonymousx! Happy Review Day! Catcha01 here with a review. First off I liked how you stated and just interpreted love in this piece. "Enslaved. Again." That was how you ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Headaches and Heartaches

    Hi Lylas! Happy Review Day! Catcha01 here with a review. First off this poem was short, but it truly hit home. I've never been in a relationship, but I see ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Love Lost Life Regained

    Hi RainbowPowerPonies! Happy Review Day! It's Catcha01, and I'm here to review your poem. Okay so this a very interesting poem. One that I don't think I have ever come ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My Monster

    Hi Vivian! Catcha01 here with a review. I absolutely love this poem!!! This made me look at monsters in a totally different light. I was reading it and was like ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Song of the lost

    HI fallenoutofgrace, Catcha01 here and I'm here to review your poem. So this is a very nice poem. I see that the poem is very relatable and is understood easily. ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: If I Could Go Back

    Hey Superminder, Catcha01 here. Very nice poem you have here. Like NoonBlueApple said your poem is repetitive. Now repetitiveness is not always a bad thing, but inconsistency can be. For ...

    Oct 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Supernatural Re: The Light Doesn't Shine Here

    Hi Roundsquare, it's Catcha01 and I'm here to review. Good job Roundsquare. It was a great chapter and I enjoyed reading it. It was very in depth and described very ...

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: I wonder

    OMG OMG OMG I LOVED THIS POEM!! (Even though I helped and read it already) I cried, this was just so beautiful. The poem and the structure is just so ...

    Jun 18, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Sidney's Children Meets Youtube~ Prologue (Part 1)

    Hi Pinkiegirl13, I like the plot, it has a lot of potential to grow into a very interesting novel. The character is nice and relatable in a way trying to ...

    Jun 9, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: My Life

    Hello Aeri, As wtppowers said "A POEM THAT RHYMES!" Now then, this is a very nice concept for a poem. To have the ability to express feelings so fluently through ...

    May 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Science, Literature Re: Rocks and stones

    Hi Rosetta, this is a rather interesting concept for a poem. It seems that you're leading up to the dangers of rock and stones with their good and useful qualities. ...

    May 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Realistic Re: The Blood of the Martyrs- Chapter 2: The Encounter

    Hello TheWanderingWizard, I am here with a review. First off good story and I can see the potential in this story. the storyline would be wonderful to read and the ...

    May 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Life of Stephanie Pritchard~Chapter 2: Birthday Party (Part 1)

    Hello, That was wonderful to read and now I'm jittery waiting for part 2. (I have a problem). It doesn't suck, the topic I will admit has some cliche aspects, ...

    May 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Life of Stephanie Pritchard~Chapter 1: 8th Grade Prom

    Hello Pinkiegirl13, Catcha01 here with a review. First off I like this story you took a cliche topic and personalized it so Hats off to you. I feel that I ...

    May 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Summer With The Supernatural

    Hello LamiaCor, Catcha01 here with a review. First off welcome to YWS. I liked this prologue and I see that if you continue with it, it has great potential. The ...

    May 26, 2014


The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken