User avatar

casey_kent

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: As if I was in Love 1 (edited)

    Although it seems cliche and all, I actually like it. Though I found a few errors but you can easily fix that. It's nice. Good job. ~Casey

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You are me - You are God.

    One word I can say, beautiful. Are you a Christian? If you are all I can say to you is, God bless you. ~Casey

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: An Ode to My Fabulous Mother

    I really liked this. I can see the passion that you have in writing this ode. It kinda hits in the chest. That's what I want to see in literature. ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Stay

    Hey there sweetie!! OMG, I loved this story. It's short but very romantic! Another good one! And please, change the envelop to envelope.. That's all the critique I can give. ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Lost Myself

    I liked this poem. Although the life of this poem is kinda weak. It seems that there is something lacking but I do not know what it is. I love ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Thirteen Kisses

    This is really good! I loved it! Although the best-friends-turning-into-lovers part is a bit of cliche. But I liked the story though!

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chasing The Sun (Chapter 1)

    Hey wuvies.. Okay this was a nice story. Very uhm romantic. I like the plot and the story line! Great job! Another great piece! Keep it up, wuvies! ~Cas-wuvs

    May 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Home

    This poem is really nice. Especially the theme. It's worth crying. But it's a bit too choppy, you gotta put the words in the proper places so that it would ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Life

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I love this poem.. I love the contradictions that you put in the poem.. This poem is amazing. Lovely. Great job! Keep writing! ~Casey

    May 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: For you were and will always be

    Awwww. I loved it. I'm sure your friend will love this. And she/he would cry. It's magical. Great job, great poem. Keep writing! Peace man, Casey the AWESOME

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Up

    I liked it. It was short but cute. I have nothing more to say because the poem is satisfying. I'm satisfied with it! Good job, good poem. Keep writing! Peace ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Thirteen Ways of Looking at a Post-It Note

    I love it. It was creative and cute. I never really thought about what's in here. I love Post-it notes. I think they're really cool. Anyway, good job, great poem. ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I hate your love

    I liked this. Very strong. Keep writing!

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Possession

    I liked this poem. Though it's a little scary.I dont want to to happen to me. Anyway, keep writing! ~Casey the AWESOME

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: These Doldrums

    I liked this. This reminded me of... *cries* Nooo, I thought about it again. I told myself not to. Okay, this poem is very strong and I like it's concept. ...

    Apr 26, 2008


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein