User avatar

candyhearts

candyhearts

  • Poetry » General, General Re: pen on paper

    Hai :3 I adore this!! There's this beautiful melancholic nostalgia that just radiates from the poem, and I can feel that mix of sadness and reflection in every line. The ...

    Oct 5, 2024
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: phantom limb

    Hai :3 This is so complex!! Immediately, it pulled me in. Like, salt is so symbolic ~~ It’s about preservation, but also wounds, stinging, and pain. It’s almost like the ...

    Oct 4, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Starving Artist

    Hai :3 This is such a good poem!! I love how you start with writing as a coping mechanism!! That feels so relatable!! The way you describe writing as a ...

    Oct 3, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: i wish we could go to the stars instead of being defined by them

    Hai :3 This is so beautiful, I’m obsessed!! The whole star-crossed lovers theme is like totally classic, but you’ve made it feel fresh and intimate in a way that really ...

    Oct 2, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: mother's worry

    Hai :3 This is such a good poem!! I love how you dive straight into the worry ~~ Like, it’s not just a feeling, it’s part of who you are. ...

    Sep 30, 2024
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Sally and Laughing Jack have an interesting conversation

    Hai :3 This is so chilling but in the best way possible!! You’ve got this eerie, playful vibe nailed down so perfectly, and I can see the character grinning as ...

    Sep 29, 2024
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Misguided Realm of a Thousand Lies

    Hai :3 This story has so much going on, and I am loving the worldbuilding here!! The whole setup with “The Great Deep,” Oathleim, and Arslic's council speech is so ...

    Sep 29, 2024
  • Poetry » General, General Re: the burden of reflecting

    Hai :3 This is so old, but it caught my eye!! I figure I could give you my own interpretations in case you'd ever want to revise it. I have ...

    Sep 29, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: four letters to four people i've learned to call a family

    Hai :3 I'm not the audience for this, but I figure I'd be a good person to review since I have no bias >.< It's always great to read your ...

    Sep 29, 2024
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Perdita Beaumont-The mysteries of love

    Hai :3 This is so captivating from the very beginning!! I love how you set up Perdita’s character as both innocent and longing for something more, which is already giving ...

    Sep 29, 2024
  • Script » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: THE QUEEN (Part 2)

    Hai :3 This story is so intriguing!! I love how it's diving into this mysterious, magical world with the queen of snakes thing!! There’s so much to work with here, ...

    Sep 29, 2024
  • Script » Humor, Romantic Re: Je t'aime (I love you) - 2

    Hai :3 I'm back!! This part is juicy!! The prank war is totally escalating, but it’s turning against Janae in the most unexpected way. I didn't see that coming!! Hayden ...

    Sep 29, 2024
  • Script » Humor, Romantic Re: Je t'aime. (I love you) - 1

    Hai :3 This is so much fun!! I’m loving the dynamic between Janae and Hayden right away!! The drama, the pranks, the little sneaky tension building up are super entertaining. ...

    Sep 29, 2024
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Theatre Re: Circus Blood

    Hai :3 This is full of so much emotion and intensity!! It's like I could feel the pain dripping from every word!! Even from the beginning, it’s the perfect setup ...

    Sep 29, 2024
  • Article / Essay » Health, Health Re: New Alzheimer's Disease Drug Receives Full FDA Approval

    Hai :3 This article is packed with interesting developments on Lecanemab!! It’s super fascinating how it's making waves, especially in Alzheimer’s research, which has been a bit stagnant in terms ...

    Sep 29, 2024


'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights