User avatar

beans

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Astrias

    Pretty good for a young writer such as yourself. This is pretty much a self contained story, and I like that; You could make more from it, or it could ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Keep Running

    Are you planning on writing more? If so, I would suggest writing on another program such as Word or Celtx, that way you always have access to your work outside ...

    Sep 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fanfiction Re: MechWarrior Chapter 1

    Not bad dude, (or dudette). I enjoy the descriptions of the mechs, though I don't think you needed to quote "arms" so many times. I get that they're not human ...

    Sep 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Limitation

    Mmm. Ambiguous. I like it. Overdose Self explanatory, perhaps, or an overdose of a relationship. Becoming too attached, or involved. Silence Death? Or the falling out of a relationship. Locked ...

    Sep 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: What's So Great About Humans?

    Hey there. Gotta say, your sentiment really resonates with me. A couple nitpicks: biasness. Not a word. You can use the word "bias" in any number of ways without having ...

    Sep 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: Premonition: Prologue and Chapter One

    I'll start by saying wow. This is one of the best written pieces I've come across on here, and that's saying a lot. I can't say everything from the pacing, ...

    Sep 30, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: Mind Traps: Installment Two

    Hey, another review here! This is a good continuation of the story. There's one thing I forgot to mention on the other review: They offered John 10,000 dollars to take ...

    Aug 13, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: Mind Traps: Installment One

    Beans here, the prophecy has spoken. This is a unique one, I don't get to see a lot of stories concerning dreams or matters of the mind, so I found ...

    Aug 13, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Romantic Re: Salvation of Ignorance - Chapter 7.2: Not Ceased His Rampage

    Hello! Beans here, with a healthy serving of beans I've been following the story a little bit, it's pretty good. As far as the story itself goes, there's not a ...

    Aug 13, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: Daughter of the living God

    Good piece. The one thing I would fix is the redundancy in the first paragraph. It reads somewhat like a run-on sentence. Also, "They curl in the air and majestically ...

    Aug 13, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: the burden of aging

    Quite the poignant piece, it says a lot about what we all grow through when we grow up, with youthful optimism and naivety slowly making way for the hard truths ...

    Aug 13, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Dramatic Re: Angels - Prologue

    I like it! I like it a lot! I feel like you could break this up a little. Your paragraphs are monolithic in their size, challenging me to climb them, ...

    Aug 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: Magic Survives- Prologue

    Beans here. Hope you like lima. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this piece. To name a few things, a chapter need be about as long as feels ...

    Aug 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: The Boy in the Shadows: Chapter 1 (Revised)

    Hello! Beans here, with a healthy serving of beans. Hope you're not allergic. I have a few nitpicks, hopefully they aren't too nitty or too picky. “What are you in ...

    Aug 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Secrets of Suburbia: Skeletons, Addiction & Betrayal Chapter 1

    Greetings! Beans here, with some beans. Hope you like beans. I like how the domestic abuse scene is juxtaposed with the rest of the piece, it sets an interesting tone ...

    Aug 12, 2014


I have to ask. Does every question or statement regarding the quote generator end up in the quote generator?
— WeepingWisteria