User avatar

averyismediocre

averyismediocre

  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Five years

    Hi! First of all, your alliteration was both beautiful and silly at the same time. It gave such a whimsical tone to such a relatable topic. I love the meter ...

    May 2, 2019
  • Poetry » Literature, Romantic Re: Unanswered Questions

    Hi! I love the tone of this poem! Your imagery is absolutely stunning too. Everything about it in general was beautiful. However, on a technical level, I had a few ...

    May 2, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Humor Re: Snickers

    Hi! I'll be reviewing your poem for today! I love how light-hearted this is. The tone is fun. I also really love your slant rhymes at the beginning with snickers/bitter ...

    May 2, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: flowers and colors

    Hi! Your poem was lovely! Your imagery is quite honestly breathtaking. I will say though, you could probably capitalize your words. But anyways, your rhyming couplets are beautiful and in ...

    Apr 23, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dawn of Light

    Okay, first of all, I love this poem! You have really good rhyming skills! I also love the formatting you used. The italics look really nice and clean. And also, ...

    Apr 22, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Health Re: Only One

    Hi! First of all, I loved the structure of your poem! I like how you made what you made bold. The concept is a neat idea too, and you executed ...

    Apr 22, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Droplets

    Hi, first of all, I'm sure you're getting this a lot but I love how it's shaped like a teardrop. It's so very creative and I love poetry that's shaped. ...

    Apr 11, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: Elizabeth (#3)

    Wow, that was such a beautifully worded poem. Because it's in freestyle, it reads like a love letter and it makes it even better. I love the descriptions of colors ...

    Mar 15, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Culture Re: I am cold. My life is dull. My room is dark.

    Oh my gosh. That was such a beautifully worded poem. Everything had such a vivid description that I could either see or feel exactly what you were talking about. I ...

    Mar 15, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Nature

    Good job!

    Mar 13, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Silver and Gold

    First of all, I do believe the sin is greed but I may be wrong. You were really good at describing it without saying exactly which sin it was. The ...

    Mar 13, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In my mind

    So, first of all, I absolutely love the idea of your poem. You described everything beautifully and I love your comparisons. The flow of your words could be a little ...

    Mar 13, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: I Hope You Know

    This was such an amazing poem! The emotion pouring out of it was palpable. I especially loved the line of "While my branch is broken and no ones there for ...

    Mar 12, 2019


Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.
— Francis Bacon