-
Re: Free
why did you say ( This Old, This Old dream)
May 24, 2011 -
Re: Warriors
i like the story but i would discribe it better like what was he doing when he was wating for the tribe?
Jan 13, 2011 -
Re: untitled: part one
i realy liked the story keep wrighting more from aj
Oct 26, 2010 -
Re: Beautiful Inside, Ugly Outside
Another older work... What do you think?? We paint our skins beautiful with arts of ink rings and studs We paint our outside beautiful with make-up and hair dye clothes ...
Oct 19, 2010 -
Re: Where I'm from
cool
Oct 19, 2010 -
Re: Alone
Shall I throw pennies in a well, making magic wishes? or shall I toss my dreams upon a falling blue star? Should I see a fourtune teller, watch her deal ...
Oct 19, 2010 -
Re: Clothes
i realy loved it
Oct 17, 2010 -
Re: Munera - 1
i realy liked it
Oct 16, 2010 -
Re: Picking At My Nail Polish
i like it but i don't get how its about pick ing at your nail polish but i raly liked it
Oct 15, 2010 -
Re: Chapter 1
i fixed some of it hope you like it
Oct 15, 2010 -
Re: The Nightmare
i realy like your story so keep up the good work. and write more scary storys
Oct 14, 2010 -
Re: Chapter 1
thaNX I LIKE THE REPY
Oct 14, 2010 -
Re: My Dreams
i like the poem
Oct 14, 2010 -
Re: Suicide
deep and heartfilled
Oct 14, 2010
