User avatar

armonia

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Soul Dance: Now Revised

    Umm yeah, i found that if you read a poem after lots of people have replied, they usally have said all that needs to be said and i just starts ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Don't leave..

    I liked this and i think they both said it all.

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Slow Down

    I dont usally say things about poems to people well because im better at stories than i am at poetry and reading my stories that means most my poems stink.....but ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: first part of a story...I hope

    I dont know it was just there i probably clicked it on an acident...idk ohh well thank you!! :D

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Should I continue/ start to write this story??

    I will most definatly keep that in mid wile I continue to write. Thank you for your advice! :-)

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: THE BESTEST STORY EVVAR!!!!!!

    Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....what they said!!

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Bored

    Yeah i stumped still trying have you (or anyone else) gat any sugestions?

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: For the love of a sister~ Not the final tittle

    Well I do understand what you guys are saying and thanks. I will consider the tips! I Put double space so when i print it out I have room to ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Chocolate

    I have to say this is my favorite poem because I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!! and apperantly im not alone...YAY for chocolate. I do like the big words to describe this chocolaty ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Hate You

    Wow, sounds sad, and well you seem mad, but I do like the poem. It shows emotion and feeling. Yes im sure you know that it needs revising, but all ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What is Normal?

    I enjoyed this poem, i know how you feel.

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Emotional Rant: Untitled

    Hey, i liked this poem alot. This is really good, nice way to show emotion!

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Riddle

    I thought i put something that said it wasnt mine on their but i guess i didnt...I never ment to take credit for someone elses work...I just wanted to see ...

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lies of love

    By the way, i didnt write this. Its my bothers poem, he wants feedback

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Your Smile

    As i said before this is not one of my poems and either is the "thinking of you" poem. they are both my friends that he wrote just because he ...

    Dec 5, 2005


Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.
— Bill Nye