User avatar

aouther2b

aouther2b

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Little Bird

    For the formating I will say I did try, on several diffrent computers in fact, it just didn't publish the way I intended it to. I hope it will get ...

    Jul 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: And Death said to Life

    Looking it over regarding capitalization I realized I hadn't thought much about how I wanted it to be done. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. :)

    Jul 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: And Death said to Life

    I did the stanzas like that because the formatting is still not working right for me. Hope it isn't a big issue! :)

    Jul 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Little Bird

    Sorry for the weird formating. I hope that the dashes helped with the way you read it. Each dash is a new line.

    Jul 20, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Flightless ~~~ Chapter 1

    Sook sorry about the poor formating. I will get right onto fixing that. Thank u for thr reviews so far!

    Jul 12, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Release

    its is meant to be the skin. it's actually the thigh so it doesn't get very tan, thus white, and innocent because not many people see your inner thigh unless ...

    Jun 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Savior

    Thank you for pointing out the grammatical errors, sometimes it takes a freash set of eyes. I took your advice and added a little bit more of an explanation regarding ...

    Jun 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Release

    i had to toy alot with the peace issue in my mind and i just now thought of something but I only want to put it in if it is ...

    Jun 21, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Sunset Wishes

    lol this actually isn't about a guy. I was writing my book and a big part of it was about sunsets and sunset wishes. I took the idea and turned ...

    Jun 21, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Your Broken Friend

    Well thank you, I am honored to be the first thing you have read on here. I hope that you enjoy the site as much as I do.

    Jun 21, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Joy of Pain

    Thanks

    Jun 17, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Lilies on the Water

    Thank you for such a thurough review. I will however not editing it. The lilies are a symbol of not only death but beauty. The idea wasn't to create a ...

    Jun 1, 2013
  • Script » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Running for Happiness

    @jordin the countinue things were the way the pages are formated. Just a little bit of screenwriting jargin (or what ever you want to call it) Also thanks for pointing ...

    May 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: Angel Wings

    I fixedthe line you were talking about, or at least i hope i did!

    Jan 19, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: The place we used to meet

    Thank you so much I will fix the screams part

    Jan 10, 2013


have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady