User avatar

anima9

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Pacman's Glory

    it's "Pacquiao" LOL I have a bunch of corrections to make but I figure someone else will do it for me. I'm in the mood but I can spare not ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Jealousy

    And used to give me many advices. "advice" is already enough. Many and advices is redundant. It also ruins the rhyme and rhythm. It would also rhyme well with "lies..." ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Home

    WOW. Just WOW. I really enjoyed reading this. A little bit of spacing wouldn't hurt just to make it easier on the eyes, but aside from that, It's A-OK. I ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: In the Crib of your Love

    I am sure ,I am not happy today. This is the only major thing I'd like to point out. Would've fit nicely had it been something like For sure, I ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The 'Surest' Way

    But it may lead to mountains and jungles and seas, "but it may also lead to mountains, jungles and seas" sounds better. using "and" too much in a sentence is ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Loneliness-really short please read!!!

    I had a hard time reading this for some reason. I've been reading this since yesterday too. Lapping gently on the empty seashore removing "sea" from "seashore" makes it better ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Best Thing In This World

    so I had to erase and start a new one again; a more poetic version would be "So i had to erase and start anew" but it's just me :) ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Angles Of Fate

    Some may have an obtuse angles remove "an" for the more options, more to difuse correct spelling is defuse. i think it sounds better if you add "the" before "more ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Karlostic Charm

    this A body eating beef in stick and this To show gentle smiles so fine seemed forced. Respectful and never decline To show gentle smiles so fine As he never ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Weren't Meant To Be

    looks better if written like this Fell in love, Got up in hate Wish I knew he was a mess from first date He was late, didn’t tell me I ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Midnight Solitude

    My heart goes out in the middle of the night this here made me think that your piece is about your heart and how it wonders the vast emptiness of ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Untitled

    Help me think of a title, maybe? Any constructive criticism? What did you enjoy? What could I improve on? What does this mean, to YOU? 1. "Love?" 2. This part ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Heavenly tranquil

    I'm not sure how this review thing works, but I'll just comment like I normally do on any other forums. I think it's about a person struggling to forget someone ...

    Nov 11, 2009


The ink in which our lives are inscribed is indelible.
— Helena 'HG' Wells, Warehouse 13