User avatar

alpacaboss

Welcome! Your vibe has been approved by the alpaca.

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I, too, hear America

    Hello! I am not American nor have I read the poem you suggested but I shall review this all the same because why not?! Pardon the alpaca, it has gone ...

    Jul 24, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Narrative Re: Reflecting Hearts - Prologue

    The alpaca barged in to review your work The alpaca is astonished. Alright. This is deep. Let's review it. Overall Impression: At my first read (or scan rather), I saw ...

    Jul 24, 2023
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: Time & Space (Extra: 2/2)

    Hello!! And to the graaandd finale of the bonus chapter of Time and Space! I'm very glad and satisfied with the ending because somehow you tied up some loose ends ...

    Jul 24, 2023
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: Time & Space (Extra: 1/2)

    Well well! It looks like we had the same thing in mind for that last bit from chapter 5. Of course a sequel or a redemption arch was in store. ...

    Jul 19, 2023
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: Time & Space (Part 5/5)

    This is the alpaca and I just want to say one thing before I start this review. NOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYY DIS SO SADDD Okay, I've let out my emotions. On to ...

    Jul 19, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Other, Other Re: Foxmaster- who is she really? intro

    TELL ME MORE That is what first entered my mind when I read this lol The first two lines never fail to make me laugh despite how others may see ...

    Jul 15, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Last Spell 22.2

    hello! It is me again! :D So this follows after the last chapter I read and reviewed apparently. Let's see how this will go! I believe this is the first ...

    Jul 13, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, Science Re: De-Evolution

    I really like reading poems that make you think. It is usually a fresh breath of air from its opposite, emotional or heart-wrenching poems. Not saying I don't like emotional ...

    Jul 13, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Last Spell 22.1

    Hello elo! The alpaca has rushed in to get this work out of the green room and to also marvel at this wondrous work! I'm not exactly updated with what's ...

    Jul 13, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: PftPP- Chapter 2.2

    Hello! It is the alpaca, barging in for a short review! I read the first two chapters of PPTP so I have a slight bit of context on where this ...

    Jul 13, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: I Knew Chapter 31

    Hoping here right after reviewing chapter 30 so that I won't forget what happened whatsoever because I have a goldfish memory. Let's goooo Jed hesitated. His fingers dropped to his ...

    Jul 11, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: I Knew Chapter 30

    Hello Kaia! The alpaca has popped up to review your work. This is a continuation of chapter 29, so I don't think I'm too left behind. Anyways, let's review! I ...

    Jul 11, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Re: Words can be Bullets Too

    Hello! I'm here to leave another review. This is an interesting poem. Contrary to the popular yet incorrect saying "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never ...

    Jul 10, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: yet the nostalgia fails to return me to my past

    this poem broke my heart. quite literally. If this is based off your real life, I would like to offer my condolences first before I proceed with the review. Based ...

    Jul 9, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Mr. Fog Morning Kiss

    Hello! Time to leave a short review on your poignant and emotional work. Because of its brevity, I'll be able to review your poem by line. COOL! Okay, let's goooo ...

    Jul 9, 2023


u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper