User avatar

alpacaboss

Welcome! Your vibe has been approved by the alpaca.

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Reflection

    Wow this is hauntingly well done! You were able to portray the inner turmoil and horror that comes from someone that’s haunted by their reflection. You show this like someone ...

    May 28, 2023
  • Short Story » General, Narrative Re: Time & Space (Part 2)

    First impression: This story is very promising! I am impressed with how you write, being able to draw the attention of people with your story. I read chapter 1 first ...

    May 26, 2023
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Our Funny Little Group -Xandra

    Evidently, Xandra has gone through a lot to arrive at that definition of a teenager. "depressed, drug addict, alcoholic, and fake" She may be describing her friends, but the way ...

    May 26, 2023
  • Poetry » Culture, General Re: The Twentieth Day

    My first impression of this is that the poem gives Lion King vibes. I mean this in a positive way, this is a wonderful poem. I like how you describe ...

    May 26, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Experiences: Six

    This poem is a wonderful example of great friendship. In my interpretation, these two friends care deeply for each other and have an even deeper bond. The narrator describes how ...

    May 25, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, Literature Re: i am the only one

    I really love this! The way you wrote it is as if the narrator is sobbing uncontrollably and gasping for air in between phrases (at least that's how I imagined ...

    May 24, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: i place my candle upside down to rest my chin

    Hello! This poem is beautiful. Albeit short, it captures the sweetness of the moment. At the same time, it implies of something deeper. The first few lines of the poem ...

    May 24, 2023
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: candlelight

    This was a wonderful poem! You questioned why love is likened to flame, an item of destruction. I believe that you structured your argument critically and lyrically. In my opinion, ...

    May 23, 2023
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Broken mirror image

    This was a nice story with a valuable moral behind it. Many who have gone under the same experiences will find themselves relating to this story, feeling like a sore ...

    May 22, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Still

    The poem paints such rich, imaginative and vivid images in my mind. I applaud you for doing that. It's not easy and you've done it well here. It describes a ...

    May 21, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: met again..but not again-

    There's so much to unpack here, but you were able to establish several unsaid things in the poem. For one, the man that the narrator is talking about was apparently ...

    May 20, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: Cracks

    I really appreciate how amazing this poem is! It's so wonderfully done that I had to overanalyze it HAHAHA There are many ways to interpret this poem, but I would ...

    May 19, 2023
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Polaroids

    This short piece of fiction contained an incredible amount of emotion. I love how each sentence and word mattered to the story. The flow and cohesiveness of the story is ...

    May 19, 2023
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: on the rooftop

    Can I just say that I was smiling widely while reading the story? hehe This was well written! The flow of the conversation was natural and smooth. Their actions towards ...

    May 18, 2023
  • Other » Health, Realistic Re: The Effectiveness of Inpatient Psychiatric Treatment for Suicidal Children in the United States

    Hello! These are my comments. Please don't take anything to heart if some of them seem to be blunt. Hope they help :D Overall Content Comments: - You can include ...

    May 18, 2023


I'm also not sure why but even though I normally wear cool tones I have a feeling red would have been my color in the 1860s.
— Elinor