User avatar

almurs13

Misguided

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Poetry

    I love love love this so much.. You describe poetry beautifully in a very simple way. I really like the metaphors.

    Nov 2, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Station.

    WOW, THANK YOU! It really means a lot that you enjoyed my work so much :) %u2665 That's exactly what I'm hoping to accomplish, readers feeling the emotions. Thank you!

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Other » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Under water.

    Thank you! :) It was really hard to leave everything behind, but now I've realize I'll always have the great memories. I hope it's the same for you :) Good ...

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: they sink

    WOW! Such a beautiful piece!

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Other » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Ending

    I just noticed jazzydracula had already pointed out the mistake. So sorry for being redundant.

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Station.

    THANK YOU! It really means a lot %u2665

    Nov 5, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Station.

    Thank you so much for taking the time! It's great that you can identify. I find that when I read it, the grammatical errors slip and I don't see them, ...

    Oct 22, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Station.

    THANK YOU :) It means a lot that you think it's good. I'll keep those pointers in mind and keep using that technique. Thanks again!

    Oct 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Dear Forgotten

    I feel just the same way, so I love what this poem expresses. It's greatly written, with simplicity and easy to understand. I love it! I love the figurative language ...

    Oct 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Quest

    Beautifully written and expresses so much emotion. I love the use of complex vocabulary intertwined with simple sentences. You have a lot of talent (Lucky!). I absolutely LOVE this verse: ...

    Oct 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: deleted

    It's absolutely beautiful. I love the way the figurative language is used, especially "it took both the leaves and her sanity." I feel what you're trying to express. It's perfect.

    Oct 10, 2014
  • Other » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Under water.

    THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! It feels amazing to have someone think that my writing is good :') I'll try to expand the character futher and to put tell ...

    Oct 10, 2014
  • Other » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Under water.

    THANK YOU SO MUCH! It really means so much! That's what I want to accomplish, to grab the reader and to keep the interest and I'm glad you liked it! ...

    Oct 10, 2014


they got that magical iridescence that you don't expect to be on a sky rat y'know
— Ari11