User avatar

Zontafer

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Snow: The Tale of a Cold Heart (Part I)

    Hey Silver! I know this kind of late, but I need a first chapter review for my badge, so here we go. ^^ Okay, so I'm reading your chapter, and ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Realistic Re: Blind - Chapter 17

    Hey!^^ Nitpicks When I read through the chapter, I noticed the word 'heard' a lot of times. A good thing you could do to avoid repetition is to either read ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Humor Re: Review Day Theme Song( Parody of Pokemon Theme Song)

    Hello there, Zontafer here to review your work! Rhyming and Words I read your A/N and I know you did this for fun, but since I'm reviewing this I kind ...

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Howl (The newly edited version!)

    Where's the old Howl? :o *is confused* Nitpicks She blew air as much as she could into her hands and coughed. I suggest you to add 'hot' before air, to ...

    Jul 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Siege, Chapter two:Failure (part 2/3)

    Hello, Zontafer here! First off, I'd like to apologize for not reviewing this. I haven't really reviewed anything at all lately. :/ (Sorry I didnt quite see the nitpick note ...

    Jul 13, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Other Re: Leopard Girl

    Zontafer here! ^^ Nitpicks ... purr emitting from it. Laughing, I gently pet its neck. The fur feels like silk, since it’s so surprisingly soft. In mere seconds, this large ...

    Jun 28, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: In a Time of Dragons

    Did somebody mention dragons? Zontafer here to review your work! Nitpicks First off, I noticed you didn't really break your story into paragraphs. When the reader spots a piece without ...

    Jun 13, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Temptations of a Young Woman.

    Hey there, Zontafer here to review your piece! First I want to tell you your choice of title is pretty good! ^^ ...of an orgasm spread like a virus through... ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Lyrics » Realistic, Culture Re: Changed

    Hello, Zontafer here to review your poem! First off, I lived the way you started out with questions. It kind of wants me to keep on reading, to find out ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Love Is

    Hello there, Zontafer here to give a short review on your work (I'm not an expert on poems). "Try and tear us apart." I believe this should be: "Try to ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Siege, Chapter two: Failure (part 1/3)

    Zontafer here to review your piece! Nitpicks ...and Alice was right behind him. Not really a nitpick, but I'd suggest replacing 'and' with 'with', as you used ', and' in ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Literature Re: Boundless

    Hello, Zontafer here to review your piece! Considering the length of the poem, I think you managed to get a lot down. I mean, you could literally write a story ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Silver Soul: Chapter Two [Part 1 (ReWrite)]

    Hello, Zontafer here for a review! ^^ It looks like I can't find many nitpicks here, so I'll focus on the content. First off, I liked the way you started ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Chapter 2: Hospital Horror-Selene

    Hello, Zontafer here to review your piece! Nitpicks The hospital soon looms over the 8 of us, all abandoned and looking like one of those places out of ghost shows ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Realistic Re: Blind - Chapter 16

    Hello! Zontafer here to give you my first review of Review Day! ^^ Nitpicks I ignored the last bit of what they were saying then called Mousse to follow me ...

    May 25, 2014


Very well; I hear; I admit, but I have a voice too, and for good or evil mine is the speech that cannot be silenced.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness