User avatar

Zion

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dawn of creation

    *claps* very impressive indeed m'lady. But I think it would be waaay better if you read the poem while listening to a great song, it has more effect to it,..

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice

    Ten bucks says she got enlightnet so no more Vampires for her. Right?

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Gathering of Tales

    thank you, ladies and gentlemen for the detailed comments. I shall see to it, I get the job done :)

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Never thought you'd see me again, eh? MWAHAHA!

    Hehe, this was fun to read :D

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Old king Cole!

    rolf!

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: rock n roll anxiety-prime example of a title that needs work

    I loved it. Hahah I swae i heard music inside my head as I was reading it. the music sounded great as well. Very original im sick of all the ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Alien God

    Thanks a bunch. :D I know it needs a major work. I just felt bored, scribbled it and posted it without any editing.

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hide and Seek: The Child

    three letters w-o-w a bit confusing but very very amazing

    May 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: fractures

    Now thats what I call profesional editing! :D

    May 20, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Dante's Divine Comedy

    how was Heaven? I only had the chance to read Inferno

    May 19, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Dante's Divine Comedy

    I loved inferno. thats all Im gonna say

    May 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: grantpoem

    Yeah same here. I had the effect of a something written in a rush. Just a pile of pretty words. Its not as good as the others (from you) but ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: About love

    Thanks Chevy I'll see what I can do. Im a total noob at poems, infact this is my 5th I think ever written.

    May 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: the tears that fall- the perfection of a woman in love

    not much of a crit, esspecially when it comes to poems, but I liked it. A bit spit n shine here and there and it will be great. Reminds me ...

    May 17, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Kingdom of Shadow

    eeek...

    May 5, 2005


Who, being loved, is poor?
— Oscar Wilde