User avatar

Yuriiko

Yuriiko

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Criminal's Heart - Ch-1(Olivia)

    Hello there, Shubhi! Here as requested. :smt003 “I told you that you are no good. I am more talented, powerful and smart er than you,” I was talking to the ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Gingerbread [Edited]

    Hello there! Here as requested. :wink: An interesting and kind-of-a twist story of Grimm's story Hansel and Gretel! hehe. :mrgreen: I know you want this story to be a fairy-tale ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Lalaith

    Hello there, Laura! Here as requested. Suggestions in blue Errors in red Treading softly, treading lightly Treading is a good pick for a word but not really for the first ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Criminal's Heart-Prologue (REVISED)

    Hello there, Shubhi! Here as requested. I might give a small nitpick 'cause I've seen a lot of reviews which pretty covered up all those mistakes.[/quote] “I should have tied ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: jealousy

    hello there! I really like this. It's like the poem itself is growing more of emotions as I read the more and more. It's kind of emotional. It had a ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Where I Live

    Hello there! This is an interesting lyric though you should rate this 12+ or 16+ for the some mild languages. :wink: Aside from that, it was emotional and expressive to ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Twilight *Contains excessive nagging and puke worthyness*

    Hello there! This is so funny 'cause you really made me laugh esp. on the last part. :mrgreen: I love how you portray the two MCs here because you seemed ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: a once beautiful heart.

    Hello there! This poem's good and interesting. It's an emotional piece. It had a smooth flow and the idea of this is quite understandable. Sometimes , life hands you things ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Feel Nothing

    Hey there! I totally agree with Kyllorac. :wink: It was too cliche' and the idea itself wasn't really interesting. Maybe try to use some figures of speech like similes, metaphors, ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: mother's day

    Hello there! So I see, you're a new member so... Welcome to YWS! :D First of all, you surprised me by this all "CAPS" style though, it would be really ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dream

    Hello there! I must say I like the idea behind it or the poem itself because it's understandable. I get the message of it. Before, my life was a horrible ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Limericks of the Cullens

    Hello there! This is quite a fascinating and a funny poem. I was enjoying reading it from the start till the end. Though, as other have pointed out, words at ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Can you see me? (Prologue)

    Hello there, Skins! I saw a chapter of this novel as a featured work at YWS homepage and thought it would be a lot better if I read it from ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Infatuation

    Hello there! Your poem's interesting. It's understandable and easy-to-read type. You rhymed it well. It had a good flow from the beginning till the last stanza. I know that loving ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Polishing Love

    Hello there! First of all, I like the way you describe Chase (as in the boy) :wink: . Your plot seems to be in a rush. Why would Chase suddenly ...

    May 7, 2010


“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly