User avatar

Yuriiko

Yuriiko

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Return

    Hello there, Cafelene! First off, welomce to YWS! :wink: Skins pretty much covered up those mistakes that I've seen already. (Actually, I saw your story first without a review in ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: There's No Need To Yell

    Hello there! Characters: I like how you keep your MC fearless and strong. She isn't a whiner or doesn't ask for help. They are believable. The man actually scares me. ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Too Good For You, Too Good For Me

    Hello there, Kaedee! Oh, this seems to be an expressive or a telling piece. Wow, there's a strong aura coming from your MC as I read this. hehe. I like ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: A little sun dont hurt nobody...

    Hello there, Eraqio! Okay, I thought this was really good because this lyric opens the wonders of summer. :D (The heat or the sun, pools and beaches, etc.) It's like ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Love Has No Boundaries-Ch-2

    Hello there, Shubhi! Some critiques have pretty covered up all those corrections and mistakes, so I won't bother to it already. :wink: Things that confuses and destroys the flow of ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Don't Want to Die

    Hello there, Skins! :) I agree with Classy, the family relations in the plot is quite confusing. Try to make this things clear by adding more emphasis on the relationships ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Before I Sleep...

    Hello there, BlueRaspberry! First of all, your username's cute. :wink: I have to agree with 'Gen'. You just blandly tell us the plot without anything to describe and feel for ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'll be there

    Hello there! I'm not good in reviewing poetry but I'll try my best to be of help. :wink: Okay, I like this though it was short but it was cute. ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Summer!

    Hello there, KAH! Summer is sweet, You can be free. No more school, Only at the pool. I like the four starting lines but maybe you can try other words ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Story, The Song, and The Picture (prolouge)

    Hello there, dark angel! Here to review. Ok, 'JackpotJohnson' said already the things that I was suposed to say here. :o Anyways, this is a good prologue. :) No grammar ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Cotton Candy

    Hello there, magic! I'm not really good at reviewing poetry but I'll try my best. :D I'm sweet I can even be used as a Valentine sweet Okay, this is ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: deleted

    Hello there, dasiamari! Here to review. :D Errors/ Corrections in Red . Comments in Black . As I looked into her sky blue eyes and said the last words that ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: That FAll Day

    Hello there, Cindy! Welcome to YWS! How are you doing so far? :D Anyways, I have to agree with Kaedee. If I will be so harshly honest; your prologue's totally ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: No Name yet - please help

    Hello there, Ofir! Here to review. Corrections/ Comments in blue This was no big deal, I tried to convince myself feebly. I'd opened this door a million times before. No ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Not Much To lose (ch1)

    Hello there, KAH! Here to review. :D Errors in red Comments in blue While the wind scattered its creamy clouds, melting the perfect shade of blue to the hard cool ...

    May 22, 2010


When a person tells you you hurt them, you don't get to decide you didn't.
— Louis C. K.