User avatar

YellowSweater

  • Short Story » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Scarecrow

    Woah. Woah! This is absolutely incredible I am in awe. The prose is airtight. And the characters and their relationships are complex, sophisticated, and what's more, I actually liked them! ...

    Apr 13, 2021
  • Short Story » Humor, Dramatic Re: The Enchanted Book

    I cracked up so hard! I adored this. Thanks for posting! Your commentary made it even better (the elbow fetish:) I was actually really surprised by the paragraph: "They looked ...

    Apr 13, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: Blasphemy

    The Devil makes a really good point! I am not usually one for rhyming poems. And I know that you were not necessarily trying to make fun of Abrahamic religions, ...

    Mar 28, 2021
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Martyr

    Oh my! I loved that so much! Especially the ending! The world-building is so vivid. It left me curious, but also satisfied. Your prose is clear and clean. And I ...

    Mar 28, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Luminous: Cicadas (Chap 1)

    Ok, I am going to be completely honest, I never seem to be able to get all the way through fantasy stories written on here. But this one I couldn't ...

    Mar 27, 2021
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Romantic Re: Amber Sounds

    This is such a sweet story. And I love the perspective it is told from. I think houses, more than other inanimate objects take on a personality a sort of ...

    Mar 26, 2021
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Cold Heart Of Man

    This story was so shockingly sad and depressing, but that's a good thing because it means that your writing inspired a lot of empathy. You did a great job building ...

    Mar 26, 2021
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Science Fiction Re: Dread

    Wow! This is such an interesting mix of sci-fi and epic occult fantasy. I like how you get straight into the action. But it might be nice if you developed ...

    Mar 26, 2021
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: onion layers

    Wow! This is wonderful. It cuts straight to the center of the onion. I really love how you mention all the different kinds of onions in the beginning. Firstly, it's ...

    Mar 23, 2021
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: i am

    The imagery in this is incredible! I also actually really like your transitions. The poem kind of feels like a stream of consciousness of a lucid dreamer. The images you ...

    Mar 23, 2021
  • Poetry » Science Fiction, Spiritual Re: Stones and Stars

    I can not believe this is your first poem! It's absolutely incredible! you really made me think. But you also managed to make it flow well, which can be difficult ...

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: you said goodbye in your own special way

    I really want to give this poem a great review, but I literally don't have words to express how amazing it is. It's gorgeous, delicate, heart-singingly poignant. I particularly like ...

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: water nymph

    This is lovely! So sensual and delicate! I know this is probably going to sound pretentious, and I really hope you are not offended, but to be perfectly honest I ...

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: All I Have

    I loved your piece! I'll start with my critiques and then I will go on to rave. The beginning doesn't Immediately catch my attention. And I actually think that could ...

    Mar 21, 2021
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, Realistic Re: My voice is a pen.

    I am so sorry you had such an awful experience with sharing your writing. This essay is truly excellent. It's clean, clear, concise, and passionate. I loved the line: "Writing ...

    Mar 21, 2021


Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa!
— Allen Ginsburg