User avatar

XxMattxX

XxMattxX

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: [deleted]

    Four Words. Thank.God.For.Google. Below is a link to my search results of this thing... Please... actually write something so we can review it! Please! PLAGIARISM is so very unbecoming. -Jojo

    May 31, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Why am I a Christian?

    One word: AMEN! What he said. Lovely, and true piece. I'm tired of people being so soft and watering everything down. Half of them don't even know what Christianity truly ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: We All knew It Would Happen In The End

    Hello, I'm Jojo! And I shall be your reviewer for today. You have sort of a reputation for doing flawless work and stuff, but I think I can actually stick ...

    May 19, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Romeo & Juliet: Instant Messaging Edition

    LOVELY WORK It just so happens that I am currently doing a report and annotating the play in my literature class in school... so I get everything in a way ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hi, I'm agnostic.

    Hello, I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! -- Okay, I will tell you,now. I don't like this poem all too much. -- And it's not just ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Because I'm a Christian

    Lovely poem. Very well-written! Beautiful concept and full of truth. Everyone needs to read this. Favorite Stanza Below... Just because I'm a Christian Doesn't mean I have to turn the ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Messiah

    Hello! I'm Jojo and i shall be you reveiwer today! Grammar is in red . Structure is in blue . Epic wins are in bold . They say he will ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Ocean Obscure

    Hello! I am Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! Grammar is in red . Others are in blue . Ocean Obscure Ignorance is the black water with ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Tormented Thoughts in n Insane Girl's Brain

    Hello, I'm Jojo.. and I shall......well... I really don't know.... Either way, let's get this party started... Grammar is in red .. Others are in blue. ALLAEEAAHHHOOOOOHHH! ALLAEEYUUUUHHHH! "I'm comin

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Past, The Present And The Revenge Chapter 1

    Hello! I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! I'll stick to structure and detail , because I can't see any grammar errors with my grammar-error-sensing-lazer-vison eyes... So... ...

    Apr 18, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Thoughts of a Compulsive Liar

    Hello, my dear swola swola! I shall be your reviewer for this fine evening! Grammar is in red . others are in blue . ~Thoughts of a Compulsive Liar~ I'm ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: bigboy

    Hello, I'm Jojo ( again) and I shall be your reviewer for today! Grammar is in red . others are in blue . If you sprinkle when you tinkle ,(comma) ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A Scary Moment

    Hello there, I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! Welcome to YWS. Grammar is in red . Others are in blue . It was a cold crisp ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Aborted Child

    Hello, I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! *bites* 20th "Like"... My dad found Michal on his second day of searching. I’m still not sure how my ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: -Deleted-

    Hello! I'm Jojo and I shall be your reviewer for today! I don't see any obvious grammar or anything, so I'll stick to structure for the poem review. Edits/suggestions are ...

    Mar 31, 2011


"Be yourself" is not advice. It's an existential crisis waiting to happen.
— Hank Green