User avatar

WritingWords

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Confessions of a pissed off teen on suicide watch

    Okay, this is WritingWords with the super-fast review you requested! First, I have absolutely no idea what happened to the main character. No idea. You know how it feels to ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Straw in the My

    Hey, WritingWords here with the super-fast reply you requested. First of all, I think it's so neat that you can write a poem while sleeping! The words sound like a ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Can you see me? (Prologue)

    This is WritingWords with the super-fast review you requested!:D Okay, I think this beginning really has potential for a novel. The voice was haunting to me. Just a few things ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Twisted Lies of a Girl In Love. Part 1

    Hi, WritingWords here. I liked the overall idea. It is very dramatic. But the beginning needs to be moreinteresting, to drag in the readers. I mean, the reader again doesn't ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: .

    I really don't get the point of this, but still this is the request you made for a review! First of all, this idea isn't original. I've heard a lot ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Nine Eleven revised

    Hi, this is WritingWords with the review you requested. I really, really liked this. It has feelings and emotions inside the words. See, I like this kind of writing because ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: For the Love of God, Chapter 1

    This is WritingWords with your super-fast reply! :D This is a very original idea. It made me bewildered when the person went to heaven. It was kid of weird to ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My life as a human dreamcatcher Part 2

    Hey, I like this chapter too, but somehow the first was more interesting. I like the sarcastic voice, though. It reminds me of Percy Jackson...:D Well, I still want to ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My life as a human dreamcatcher Part 1

    Hi, this is WritingWords with the super-fast review you requested. :D Wow, I love this start! You are truly a wonderful writer. I was drawn into the story and felt ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Thief: Chapter One *Needs help & I hate the title!!*

    Here is WritingWords, with the super-fast review you requested. :D Okay, this was a good start. It would definitely be a book I would read if it was a book. ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: State of Affairs (AKA Hope trys poetry)

    Hi, this WritingWords with the review you requested! First of all, I really liked the rhyme scheme. It has a definite beat to it. Second, I like the sarcastic sort ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Bombay My Blood

    Okay, the review you asked for is here. I think it has a good plot but you're dragging the main points too far. I don't like how the voice is ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A Shot of Arrogance (Chapter One - Old)

    First of all, I really want to tell you that I really liked it. There are a few things you can clarify though. Throughout the piece before the Mac was ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: BURN. *Book 1 of the Crows Peak series*

    Wonderfully suspenseful! I hope you will post more! Okay, a couple of things first: At the beginning, you were like It's funny how your life can change in a moment. ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The letter

    I really enjoyed the letter you wrote in the beginning of your piece of writing. It was full of feeling and very emotional to read. It almost feels like it's ...

    Apr 14, 2010


Forget ragebaiting. What about happybaiting. Purposely mentioning things that my friends like to make them happy and joyous. What about that, huh
— GengarTheGhost