User avatar

Wiggy

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Houdini

    Cute poem, but really nothing special that grabbed me. It sounded just like a description of a guinea pig, which can easily be written about in prose. Maybe interweave some ...

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: SPEW in Sci-Fi Land

    Hehe Snoink *Grif and Phoenix and Dusky sitting in a tree*...jk jk. :P That was great! Keep it coming Grif! :D Wiggy ;)

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: If Love Is Stupid...

    That's awesome trop! I'll pray for her soul and her family and her friends, especially you. I'm so happy that you wrote that, and I'm sure that she is smiling ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Ships and Boys - Short Story Complete!

    I really liked this clover! I totally don't have time to do a long crit right now, but I'll try to get one for ya by the end of this ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Night Birds- Please comment

    What gummy said. And nice job Pros! I'll have to look out for more of your poetry! :D Wiggy ;)

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: It was too late...

    Sorry Grif-this was done at 1 in the morning last night and I didn't have a chance to do a full length crit...besides I've got sooo much other work to ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Butterfly

    That is about the most creative exercise in poetry I've heard of! And you did an excellent job of choosing passages in the book to form a well-thought, well-formed, and ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Softer Sort of Darkness

    Very nice poem! I liked how each line increased one syllable. I don't believe I've ever seen that type of poem before. And you did a very nice job of ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lens

    First of all, kudos to you. This was one of the best poems I've ever read. *applauds* It was touching, moving, simple, heartfelt, deep. Only one change I would make: ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Winnie (more to come)

    Nice start, but nothing special. Guy wants girl, gets her, loses her deal. Also, please work on your grammar. This story was very hard to get through, and I highly ...

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The biggest memory of all

    Cameron made some excellent suggestions-just work on placing of words, which can be the critical deliverance for a poem. Very nice attempt. I'd like to hear more of it! Wiggy ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Getting to Know Me

    So if this is based on you, am I correct that you taught in Africa? That is major cool that you did (if you did). What was it like? And ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Bound for Glory: Our Brethren

    I normally capitalize Redcoats lol. And fishr, after I crit DD's story, yours is next on the list...I just hate having to do school! Ah, to be free from the ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: neither here nor there

    Fantastic!!!! Only one thing: that stems from wounds that never felt the blow. I'd break it like this: that stems from wounds that never felt the blow. Great job! :D

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Shadow Dance

    Hmm...very nice poem (language choice was excellent), but I think that the first stanza is off beat from the rest of the poem. Every other poem has the first-third, second-fourth ...

    Sep 10, 2006


Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko