User avatar

Veritas

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: [Post Deleted]

    Speechless. I have nothing to saw but you just changed my life.

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Definition of Hell

    Great chapter! I thought it was funny that on the main page I saw "The Definition of Hell" next to a Spongebob avatar XD

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Coward

    This is brilliant and completely true. This are the characteristics of a cowards and put so elegantly on paper! It's pure genius. Nice format, nice wording, great overall! Veritas

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm Not...

    Interesting...perfect Ebonics.

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ode to a Bat

    BRAVO! Let me say that was one of the best things I've read recently. Your rhyme was incredible and your language was perfect and strong. I never thought someone could ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Conflict Between a Writer and His Characters

    Okay...give me a moment to get over how amazing that was... Okay, still not over it but I can talk now XD. That really was great and I can totally ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fireworks

    Go to North Korea. Go to China. Go to Kenya. Got to Germany- Heil Hitler!!!!!!!!!! Nah... Just stay here, in the land of the free and the home of the ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Imperceptible

    It's amazing prose, to be sure! Great detail and very nice language. The words you chose were a nice breath of fresh from the usual poems I read here. It ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Haven't Thought Of a Title for This Piece Yet :(

    A bit rough but well-worded and interesting. Great job :)

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: He said

    Very simple, very touching. I think that is the story of many peoples lives and you captured it on a whim. Great job!

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: YWS is the Best

    Reminds me of middle school!!!!! Lol acrostic is amazing! People look down on it because it's so simple but I like it! Sometimes short and simple is the best. YWS ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: the inklings

    The detail and feel of this poem is really impressive and I love it! I agree with tgirly about the third verse. Other than that I really have nothing to ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Bird

    This is very good! The simplicity makes it all the more powerful. Kudos!

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sisterly Affection

    Awww...I wish all sisters could be as close as this! Lovely poem, you capture the emotion well :)

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Early Bird; Not a freaking Senryu(that's for Karzkin ;)

    This poem is great Short and sweet and to the point Haiku's are the bomb!

    Jun 28, 2011


They who talk all day of beauty call all the plain things dirty
— John Darnielle