User avatar

Upile

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Glass For My Father.

    hello there, This poem is amazing! It made my eyes teary. Thank you for touching my soul so, R.I.P to your Dad. Beautiful! My favourite lines are: The exact, same ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: More Than the World

    Hey there, wow I totally love this poem. It's beautiful, love in it's greatest. The sky seems to glitter in a heavenly hue. The world seems much brighter when I'm ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Forbidden Love

    hey there, Quick comment. Very dramatic, I like it because this is something one can relate too. People tend to try and drink pain away, cut it away, cry it ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Letter To My Mother

    Hey there, Wow!! I am a Mama's girl all the way and I love it when Mothers are praised so and are showed such love. Couldn't imagine a person actually ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Wonderful Rain

    Hey there, I am Gaga for the rain so I like this poem. But it's not only because I'm naturally enamored with anything that has to do with rain that ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I'm Sorry

    Hey there, WOW!! My heart has been broken,crushed, disassembled and then I tried to mend it but its just never been back to normal and in all this I never ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: So get out

    Hey there, Wow this is really deep. Emotions is seeping right through and I am completely gripped. Your strength is so evident and I pray that you keep fighting this. ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The shadows

    Hey there, This is a very sad poem. Very well-thought out, very well-written. I sympathize with the character and almost driven to tears. Really good stuff. One mistake though: 'Months ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Bad deed

    Hey there, This poem is very cute and very true, people do change and we always reminsce hoping one day we can go back. I can totally relate. Bravo! My ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Joys of Being a Writer

    Hey there!! I'm so happy that I'm the first to comment because I am totally in awe with this piece. It is exactly what I feel when I write and ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Descendant - Chapter Two

    Hey there, Normally I hate to jump in and comment on the second chapter before I've read the first but this was a must. There is a very intriguing story ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Before.

    Hey there, A beautiful piece. I think anyone can relate. It's brilliant! Though I'm all full of praise I did notice one or two little errors. Here they are: "You ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Wait, Before You Go

    Wow this is such a beautiful poem. You deserve a round of applause, a pat on the back, etc :). purely ingenious and gripping and amazing. I love how it ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: School time dreaming

    Hello there, It seems like u are a first timer. I like the way your poem flows and think its sweet but there are a few errors I thought I ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: 0NE LOVE

    Hey I'm not a pro in reviewing raps but I'll give this one a try. It flowed nicely so that's a thumbs up for you. I know rap forgets rules ...

    Feb 23, 2011


I hope everyone's safe and sound and has some potatoes in the pantry.
— Arcticus