User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Script » Historical Fiction, Film Re: The Means to Travel: A U.S. History Screen Play Assignment (Scenes 1-2)

    Ah okay! The fact that Dakota is the reason she can't shoot, that kinda doesn't come across. Also that the enemy would spot Cameron bc of what Dakota says... I ...

    Dec 1, 2025
  • Other » Fantasy, Literature Re: Rhea Harmonia Skyris - The Luxen Chronicles: Remnants character profile

    Any time :) I understand the sentiment about AI, it really is so useful @_@

    Nov 30, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: NYLON - 6

    Thank you so much for the reply! Makes me think that I'm not screaming into the void XD I think that came across, what did Ruby tricked them. It just ...

    Nov 30, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Jontur - (1) The Previous Mission

    Hi and thanks for checking this out :3 If you want to make my day you could answer one, two or all of these questions! Especially the scale questions =D ...

    Nov 30, 2025
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Johnathan’s origin

    Ah I meant this more in the sense, you should have these links to the specific forum points at the start of each story. Or maybe as a spoiler in ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Janice literally almost gets kidnapped!

    But more importantly: will it include dialogue that's formatted correctly? =D [But srly, I would be interested in reading that!]

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Sam’s decision

    Gotcha, then let's call her one of my favs of those you write about? :)

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Sam’s decision

    I'm rly invested in that plotline. I think Sally is also one of my favs of your characters :)

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Delilah’s story-The adventures of Poppy McLain

    I think it does =D

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Foggy five Richardson short stories

    I can but I only read Green Room stuff as of now. Maybe I will read the rest when the Green Room is empty.

    Nov 28, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 5} Chapter 11

    Any time! If you have more questions, you can always PM me ^^

    Nov 27, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 4} Chapter 13

    Ohh Tempest got captured first. I'm starting to see how this will play out. Still, poor Shadow. Nothing can change my opinion on him. He tried. And now he's cured ...

    Nov 27, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Witch’s Wonder, Hell’s Hate: Part Eight

    alright looking forward to that then. But not sure if Anna can even find her friends again, considering she just stepped through a random portal!!

    Nov 27, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 5} Chapter 11

    Hm so the scene currently has a very overloaded paragraph that skips from the end of the chess match over the characters having a meal and a strategy session straight ...

    Nov 27, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: The monster within | Chapter Fifteen | Nicole

    Ah well too short. But no matter :) Have the comment anyway and maybe someone else takes the story out of the Green Room

    Nov 26, 2025


Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack