User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: The Lady Who Carries A Torch (By Jasmine)

    Well then I was wrong to delete my reference to Nine =D

    Apr 17
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: when the tears are gone

    Hia, I'm not good with poetry but I still wanted to look at the stuff you posted. I do notice ppl who write reviews so here I am~ I like ...

    Apr 17
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Culture Re: then, it began to rain

    Hi Razel, I'm no good with poetry but I like the way you review and figured I would check if you have any works in your portfolio :) I find ...

    Apr 17
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: NYLON - 8

    Aww I'm so happy you read a piece of Nylon :3 I would recommend reading the rest of the chapters eventually; it is an interesting story after all and hey, ...

    Apr 15
  • Short Story » Technology, Science Fiction Re: Theory of The Brain part 1

    What I mean is more that it isn't really enough to say that the next chapter will do all these things because we need something here to make us want ...

    Apr 15
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: A Peasant's Plea

    Well the dice rolled a 1 and this is the oldest request so here we are! Oh no… Is this about the disastrous winter campaign that gets their revival a ...

    Apr 7
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Syboleth ch. 6: Social Medium

    I'm getting the feeling that it's the covering up part that the girls and Garrett are creeped out by and not just the presence of the "dots". Guess if you ...

    Apr 5
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Syboleth ch. 5: Slot Machines

    Still not sure why you needed to keep the slots so obviously hidden a few chapters ago. Instead of drawing attention, you could have kept it vague and bam, reveal ...

    Apr 5
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Syboleth ch. 3: Special

    *rereading in preparation for ch7 (guess what is chosen for today's review? XD)* Is she talking to an AI? That has mastered the art of typo? 1st chapter has her ...

    Apr 5
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Literature Re: Julius Caesar

    For April it doesn't count if you mention them here xd I'm not putting up a daily wallpost for nothing ~

    Apr 2
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Horror Re: How To Kill Your Dragon [Ch. XVIII, Nine] - Part I

    Hey I live for nitpicks. Let me have them qq

    Apr 1
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Carry Me

    Hmm I think I'm starting to get what poetry is all about. It's giving a voice to the feelings you are currently having, huh? Thank you for all the explanations, ...

    Mar 25
  • Other » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: 🍭🫀🎪 Anything is a party if you want it to be 🎪🫀🍭

    I think there's a lot of directions she can go since she's still going to school. And she's very loved by her fathers too! And she has one "normal" friend ...

    Mar 23
  • Other » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: 🍭🫀🎪 Anything is a party if you want it to be 🎪🫀🍭

    *subliminal messages are fun* You have the sudden urge to read Digimon fic *subliminal ending* Is it weird that I kinda have hope for Janice to become a creepypasta that ...

    Mar 23
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: She knows me better than anyone

    I really like the theme of this poem! I especially like this phrasing: some know the version of me I let the world see. The rhyme and the rhythm really ...

    Mar 19


Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief