User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: The Mind of a Troubled One

    Alrighty, final review of the day 😊 Hi dove! Oh I think from the first few lines that this could be abt having a panic attack? No air to breath, ...

    Dec 7, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: "The Rarest Color" Chapter 2: Close Enough to Cut

    Hey there! I have kinda read the first chapter so I am here for your second one now! That said, let me quickly say something abt ch1: Starting a story ...

    Dec 7, 2025
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Cats

    The Green Room is doing weird stuff again so I want to try something by lifting this poem out of it. Aww I like the idea of the poem, of ...

    Dec 7, 2025
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: *******

    So. The unreliable Green Room keeps sorting this poem to the bottom of the list. It might be a sign that I should prioritise it xd Oh I find this ...

    Dec 7, 2025
  • Poetry » General, Fantasy Re: deep into the dark

    Then let’s look at this old poem 😊 And I’m trying to follow the advice I got on reading poetry ^^ Okkkkayy uhm. Space angels. Somehow, that makes me think ...

    Dec 7, 2025
  • Poetry » Narrative, Literature Re: Small pile of sand

    Hmmm curious why this is under poetry. I also wonder what exactly the difference between a table and a desk is in this case. Table is when ppl share it? ...

    Dec 7, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Chapter 11: Into the Howling Dark

    Ahhhhh everything is bold. Not good not good! I like legion offering to simulate shield failure :3 I find it v weird that the new arrival didn’t immediately report to ...

    Dec 7, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: Chapter 10: And We Have Liftoff

    2 more to go. Here we are! Hmm my issues continue: time line unclear, no info on how much and why the MC knows abt his own mission, reeepeetitions. But ...

    Dec 7, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Science Fiction Re: 9. Countdown: T-Minus 5

    Well there’s a year between this chapter and the last one I read so let’s see if there are improvements. I do enjoy Legion and James interacting. Good dynamic. Could ...

    Dec 7, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: Out of ammo Chapter 8. Awakening

    Hui, long chapter. Alrighty. First question is obviously: Why was Legion even offline in the first place? Excellent, James is also wondering that! Hmmm I feel this line comes too ...

    Dec 7, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Science Fiction Re: ​Chapter 7 RIPped

    Next chapter~ Oh back in flashback territory, this is going to be good! Maybe now we find out why Ricardo had to die… Ok this sentence is confusing: ā€œBefore James ...

    Dec 7, 2025
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Another life

    So… I dunno how I missed this. But I almost missed this! I wasn’t quite vibing with the first stanza. Might be because ā€œwithin meā€ and ā€œthick to seeā€ doesn’t ...

    Dec 7, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Science Fiction Re: Chapter 6. Follow Me

    Took a bit of a break but I am back for more ^^ And we are going straight into the nitpicks. What a wonderful afternoon to complain abt small things ...

    Dec 7, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Horror Re: The Day the World Ends (Part 3)

    Green Room sorting is, as always, working exactly as intended. No worries @.@ Alrighty, will do the last chapter in this folder too, so here goes 😊 Last time in ...

    Dec 6, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Science Fiction Re: The Day The World Ends (Part 2)

    Hey there. Finally reached November to properly follow this story. So. Last time, the poor kitten was left outside alone and then picked up by medical men. AH no. He’s ...

    Dec 6, 2025


I want to see people turn and writhe; make them feel things they cannot see and sometimes do not know.
— Anna Held