User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain - Part 5 (still WIP)

    Alright, I was promised a scene other than a drawn-out shootout, let’s do this. I am kinda worried we will have a death in this chapter… 32 I kinda wish ...

    Sep 10
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Raisa’s diary entry (9/24/1955)

    Hia creeper, let’s see what Raisa is up to this time around, huh? =D I love how you nailed the tone of Raisa in this one. Like, her frustration is ...

    Sep 10
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: Visions Pt. 2

    Yay and the next chapter begins with the cobalt blue flames. Let’s goo! Ohh are we in one such vision mentioned in the previous chapter now? Hmm you might want ...

    Sep 10
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Visions

    Well then friend, let’s see if you’re gonna be happy with my invasion XD Uhhh and since the poetry still intimidates me, let me start with GRAMMAR xd “star-woven” needs ...

    Sep 10
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Chapter Three - Unnamed LMS VII Novel

    Good morning leaf! Here before someone else steals the second review =D Hm shouldn’t it be the attendant “who” was serving him? I like how you included the prices (I ...

    Sep 10
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: [LMS] Loosely Lawful | 20

    Okay, let’s go LL my beloved =D Hope LMS is kind to you, vento ^^ Raw fish didn’t agree with her, apparently. Kali greeted them Did she… did she try ...

    Sep 9
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: And so, it begins [part two: Jason’s POV]

    Hia creeper, came back to read more abt Aeliana and Raisa :3 I like how you describe the doll. Well done :3 And I love how you connect these two ...

    Sep 9
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Science Fiction Re: Project Omelas Chapter Zero: Achilles Come Down.

    Okay Moth :3 Hello again. Your writing style and I don’t mesh all too well I still want to show my support for someone who writes in such a unique ...

    Sep 9
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Chapter 7

    Hia Catz! Let me be the first to read the new chapter

    Sep 9
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: A love that slipped

    Hia Alex, I know I’m supposed to answer Aiden and stuff. But I’m sad for no reason so time to read sad poetry :3 I have a feeling this one ...

    Sep 8
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Fury in the Wind chp.1 - The Foreign Battalion

    Thank you Leya for the Review Template! It is the only one I have ever used so let me rest in my comfort zone XD ❄️ Winter Whispers ❄️  The ...

    Sep 7
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Fury in the Wind Prologue - A Shadow in the Snow

    Hello Messy, Here I am, as promised, reading Fury in the Wind =D I like how you introduce us to our protagonists here. That said, I think something went wrong ...

    Sep 6
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: Haven Academy

    Ah, smart to put the question directly into the text XD (I feel like when I put them in a comment, ppl can easily miss them~) Hi hellow! I have ...

    Sep 5
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: ..

    Good afternoon Junebug! I had this on my list for a while and now I’ve come to finally read it :3 I like how you start, with the italics. That ...

    Sep 5
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: “You can’t save everybody, Jack” (Chapter Four-Chapter Six)

    Good morning creeper! I have come to read this next part of the story :3 Ohh that Chapter 4 feels like a somewhat sinister prelude to worse things to come… ...

    Sep 5


The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
— Aristotle