User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: The Difference Between Life and Death

    His finncatphoebe! I have had my eye on this story for a while! Good job on your reviews so far :3 perhaps you’re even in a café. *blinks* Uhm… how ...

    Sep 26
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Chapter 8

    Don’t mind me, slowly working through my bookmarks =D Hia Catz! Let’s see where Dylan and Raven take us in Chapter 8! …ok I had to recheck the previous chapter ...

    Sep 26
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Rainfall

    Bzz - hello -bzz A bee is here to review your work! Pollinating First impressions Good morning! I remember you put this poem up on your wall, asking for reviews. ...

    Sep 26
  • Poetry » General, General Re: This tree

    Alright, next poem, I can do this! Hmm after several chapters of yours that prominently feature trees, no wonder that you’d write poetry abt trees too :3 I rly like ...

    Sep 26
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: the muse loves me

    Already love how this is literally the other side in text alignment. Now I wonder which poem comes first to see if they are leaning against each other (or maybe ...

    Sep 26
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: my lover paints me

    I wonder if all the prose ppl are just too afraid to put their work up for request XD But here it is, the third requested poem in a row. ...

    Sep 26
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Body is a Temple

    What is it with everyone requesting poetry =D But here I am anyway! Okay, I read Ellie’s poem first and also find her lines a bit hard to read compared ...

    Sep 26
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Stillness

    Morning Ellie, came here because you offered your poem as a Review Request :3 Oh I wonder already if this stillness is also a metaphor for ppl nowadays (myself included) ...

    Sep 26
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Crawlers - Chapter Nineteen: The Warehouse

    Well then. Let me kick of Review Day with the Crawler Review. See, keeping up with your story allows me to gain massive points for my team now hehehehehe Had ...

    Sep 26
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: the big, the bad, and the ugly

    Hello fellow writer! Today I'll be reviewing using the Foliage Review Template by @yuuki! I had my eyes on this poem for a while now, so I’m happy the dice ...

    Sep 25
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Counting down the days till we're one

    What better way to stave of anxiety over your reaction than to start reading your poems? =D Ok the title already makes me think that this is a relationship about ...

    Sep 24
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Romantic Re: Sheep Dogs (chapter 1)

    Well I think that starting poem sets quite the mood! Let's see how the story follows this up! I think the beginning is very effective. I like however listen you ...

    Sep 23
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Ocean Girl

    Don’t mind me, just going through my bookmarks! Also I will mind the warning in the summary (tho I still believe you could have been a bit more descriptive in ...

    Sep 23
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Realistic Re: Invisible

    Hia my favourite potato :3 I am already slightly intimidated by the cover art. Let’s see where this story takes us! (Especially with the ominous summary. Is it the definition ...

    Sep 23
  • Poetry » Science, Nature Re: The Forest of Wisdom

    Hia rebel :3 I put all of your recent poems on my tbr and the dice chose this one first =D Ohhh I like how the trees are concept and ...

    Sep 23


"Peace sells, but who's buying?"
— Megadeth