User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Horror Re: Stained Rose - Prologue

    Heya 😊 Saw your newest chapter in the Green Room but figured that I should give the earlier chapters a try first :3 I can’t help but get stuck on ...

    Jun 5
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Nina’s origin

    Morning~ I was thinking about what to read today and this story fit in perfectly~ I also appreciate the clearcut introduction that doesn’t mince words XD Curious to see how ...

    Jun 4
  • Short Story » Romantic, Supernatural Re: Henry's story-The adventures of Poppy McLain

    Good morning~ Figured I read a bit of Poppy today! Love the design of Van btw (checked the forum link~) I feel like your first sentence lacks specificity. It’s good ...

    Jun 3
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Addicted Roundup Chap.4

    *reads summary* *screams* Ahhh it’s happening, let’s gooo!! Hmmm but I am immediately lost on where exactly we are atm? A little time has passed since last we saw Alaric, ...

    Jun 2
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The many winding paths of Grasscove, USA: Part Five

    Good morning! I like how the narration immediately says “yeah there was no supernatural stuff, except for, you known, the usual” XD Okay, the reasons for splitting up, and especially ...

    Jun 1
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Aeliana’s dreams

    Ok ok I am writing review answers but I remembered Aeliana from Raisa’s diary and figured I would check out what here deal is, real quick! I like the italics ...

    May 31
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Addicted Roundup Chap.3

    Hmmm no resolution on what’s happening with the other two. But then again, this story’s title promises a “roundup” of addicted so maybe we need some more characters to introduce ...

    May 31
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Addicted Roundup Chap.2

    Okay I might have told alex that I wanted to go to sleep but then I remembered that this is also still in the GR. So I guess this means ...

    May 30
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Heaven and Hell is pretty cringe, actually: Part Seven

    And final part (so far!) Hui, I guess this one of your stories I have read straight from the beginning. I found the last two chapters a lot more enjoyable ...

    May 30
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Heaven and Hell is pretty cringe, actually: Part Six

    Next part! Maybe we’re already going to find out some more things about Dane! I feel like this might have been meant as an emphasis on “we, the team” but ...

    May 30
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Heaven and Hell is pretty cringe, actually: Part Five

    I read in the squills interview that this is your favourite story. Alrighty, I will try to read this with new eyes then! I do like the first paragraph. I ...

    May 30
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Where The Marigolds Grow - 1 - Roots

    Hia! Happy Review Day~ Okay so I was so entranced by the writing (loved the opening!) that I nearly missed this typo XD “realizing the rather unfortunately reality” should be ...

    May 30
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Supernatural Re: Lambent Lavender Lights| schema (pt. 2)

    Okay! Back from the event so let’s continue the hunt :3 I remember the first chapter so onward with this one :3 I have also recently become less stringent with ...

    May 30
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow (Chapter 2: Underground)

    Alrighty, I remember the first chapter. Let's go! Lol Did Aaron really have no choice or was the troll just the only interesting thing in sight xd Hm it sounds ...

    May 30
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: The Midnight Carnival: Part 2

    Ok I am writing this in a wfp instead of my usual word document that always catches all my typos sooo hopefully this will be readible. It's gonna be a ...

    May 30


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger