User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Poetry » Narrative, Culture Re: me, myself, & I (places I keep returning to)

    Hello Prudence! Saw your poem in the Green Room and showed up to rectify that :3 I am intrigued by the formatting. Is this maybe a reference to the grass ...

    Jul 12
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: A shining day out

    And another one for today :3 Ohh another meat eater that really enjoys ice cream. I kinda like how ice cream is a positive throughline through all your stories :3 ...

    Jul 11
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Romantic Re: When Keir met Mara

    Good afternoon creeper =D Ok I do like how we are immediately starting on a creepy note. With Keir emphasizing so much that she didn’t tell him her name, he ...

    Jul 11
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: I never asked for this.

    Hi Matt, that sounds like a heavy topic here. Hope you’re doing alright. Hmm as for the poem itself, maybe since you have mentioned all the things that “you” are, ...

    Jul 11
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: very awed, immensely flawed.

    Must say that every time I read the title of your poem it made me more curious abt what it would contain 😊 I really like how the title sounds! ...

    Jul 11
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Ends End Empty

    Hia and good morning to you! The summary for this was kinda intriguing, I recently read @rainforest’s poem which did interesting things with placing text and background colours, after all! ...

    Jul 11
  • Short Story » Other, Supernatural Re: Amias’ second friend

    And we have reached the second friend of Amias =D I feel just saying that they are coming up with stories already elevates this play session from the one last ...

    Jul 10
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: release

    This poem has a colour gradient, multiple even. I love it! And I like how the normal, matter-of-fact description of happiness is toward the white-ish part of the gradient but ...

    Jul 10
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Ilna - Chapter 4

    Hi :3 I’m deep in the trenches of the Green Room but I decided to make an exception for your story to review it sooner 😊 Who knew tomatoes could ...

    Jul 10
  • Other » Other, Supernatural Re: A tranquil family gathering

    Good morning creeper 😊 It took me a moment to place this story but this line is a good reminder: she still felt her father’s ghost linger, like she always ...

    Jul 10
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: i have only knelt in prayer at the curbside

    Good morning herb 😊 I wonder if the title is a reference to some ppl only praying when they have a real need. The curbside makes me think of two ...

    Jul 10
  • Other » Other, General Re: Self-examination - I'm no Mortal Man (Mortal Man)

    Good afternoon! Ahh and I feel like I might be the opposite of the target audience for this^^° But hey, if it stays in the Green Room for this long, ...

    Jul 9
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Aren't You Lucky?

    Hia Shot! After coming from a bunch of poetry reviews, I’m plunging straight into a narrative with such a heavy topic! Let’s read! My first thought is that you are ...

    Jul 9
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Two poems - Lemonade and The Stickman

    Hia friendly potato :3 You won’t really find good poetry tips with me, just vibes =D That said I find that I am not that fond of the repetition of ...

    Jul 9
  • Poetry » Health, Lyrical Re: Mono no Aware

    I am even less versed in songs than in regular poetry but so far I loved all the lyrics you’ve written :3 I love the striking line of “trying to ...

    Jul 9


I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Atticus