User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Culture, General Re: I CAN'T GO!

    I was wondering how you could fit three stories into less than 2 minutes of reading time… And I must say, that the formatting of this one doesn’t look quite ...

    Jul 27
  • Short Story » Narrative, Other Re: ,,Please, make it go away''

    Wanted to read some more of the Novels/Shortstories I missed out on so here I am 😊 I like the juxtaposition of the beautiful landscape and the mixed feelings of ...

    Jul 26
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Movies at Randy’s!

    Annnnd last one for today :3 Hmm I don’t rly like how this begins. It feels very repetitive. Like you have two mentions of door in the first paragraph alone, ...

    Jul 26
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Why did she love him at all?

    And yay more LJ! You are starting to win me over on him btw (I generally do not like murderous ppl, be they clowns or no xd) Oh is this ...

    Jul 26
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Two cursed young girls: Part One (Nina Alexandria Hopkins) Chapter Fourteen: Time to go home

    Next up, more Nina and Alyssa. Had to remind myself that this is indeed NOT Aeliana LOL Hmm I feel like this first sentence, needs a bit more explanation. Why ...

    Jul 26
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Sam’s nightmare

    Felt like reading a few more of your stories today. Starting with this one. I do like the image you create in the first paragraph! I am not so sure ...

    Jul 26
  • Novel / Chapter » Other, General Re: Help, I've Fallen Overboard

    I must say I’m a little confused about your summary. What’s with all the “ahh”s in it? Is it to convey uncertainty? I’m sure there are better and more engaging ...

    Jul 26
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Action / Adventure Re: Drown Well Oaks twisted reality

    Good morning! I am a bit behind on Green Room work (and will be for the foreseeable future) so I only get to your story now. Hope you’re having a ...

    Jul 25
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, General Re: freezing point - chapter 3

    Good morning Nori! Saw you uploaded this yesterday and marked it down for first thing in the morning ;3 Love the description of adrenaline “seeping out of” the feet! Tho ...

    Jul 24
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Holi and her

    Hia Alex! I saw you had this in your featured works so ofc I had to go and check it out, eventually =D I like the unfamiliar words sprinkled into ...

    Jul 23
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: A Fishy Situation (if I were you)

    I’m a bit confused. Is this the sequel to Finley’s story? They have the same cover art after all…. But you didn’t really name them after each other so the ...

    Jul 22
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: An Embarrassing Anomaly (if I were you)

    Good afternoon! I do like that you start with this piece of dialogue! I just feel like it takes a bit too long until you built off of it (aka ...

    Jul 22
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Raisa’s diary entry (5/19/1955)

    Good morning creeper! Since we had an Aeliana piece earlier, it’s only fair we get to have more Raisa now too. Hmm so if I get this right, right NOW ...

    Jul 22
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Other Re: A broken legacy

    I want to preface this with: I find the way you wrote your summary very strange and actually really off-putting. I’m not really sure what you want to tell us ...

    Jul 21
  • Article / Essay » General, Literature Re: Against Cynicism: Batman's No-Kill Rule and Superman's Goodness as Enduring Moral Ideals

    Well with chi indisposed it is time for me to read more of your essays :3 I also got into DC through Teen Titans~ It actually was one of the ...

    Jul 21


There has never been a sadness not cured by breakfast food.
— Ron, Parks & Rec