User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Narrative Re: All The Creeping Things That Creep - Part One

    An eggcellently good day to you! I have come here for Team Egg so let’s see what you have for us now! Well I am genuinely running out of things ...

    Aug 1
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Magic Shop- Chapters 6 and 7

    An eggcellently good day to you! I have come here for Team Egg so let’s see what you have for us now! The other two chapters, it’s what you have, ...

    Aug 1
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Magic shop- chapters four to five

    An eggcellently good day to you! I have come here for Team Egg so let’s see what you have for us now! Aww this is one of the stories I ...

    Aug 1
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: Agents of Time. Chapter Five. A royal castle

    An eggcellently good day to you! I have come here for Team Egg so let’s see what you have for us now! I wanted to do more GR work but ...

    Aug 1
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Romantic Re: A New Normal - Chapter 3

    Well this one is a bit shorter than the others. Let’s head right in! Ok I am a bit disoriented since it isn’t immediately clear when this ch takes place. ...

    Aug 1
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Romantic Re: A New Normal - Chapter 2

    Well then, next chapter! I am INVIGORATED! I like how you remind us that soldiers do need to know how to feed themselves. I like the thought you put into ...

    Aug 1
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Narrative Re: A New Normal - Chapter 1

    An eggcellently good day to you! I have come here for Team Egg so let’s see what you have for us now! Hello RatHat. It’s not Eternal Beauty but if ...

    Aug 1
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: A lament for Fabius

    An eggcellently good day to you! I have come here for Team Egg so let’s see what you have for us now! Wellll at least the story sounds really interesting. ...

    Aug 1
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: STANDARDS

    An eggcellently good day to you! I have come here for Team Egg so let’s see what you have for us now! Well well well, we meet again, Catz awesome ...

    Aug 1
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: 1: Summer hello

    An eggcellently good day to you! I have come here for Team Egg so let’s see what you have for us now! Alrighty, romance is definitely not my genre but ...

    Aug 1
  • Other » Narrative, Health Re: funny...?

    An eggcellently good day to you! I have come here for Team Egg so let’s see what you have for us now! I have the feeling that my greeting is ...

    Aug 1
  • Short Story » General, Narrative Re: Yorick

    An eggcellently good day to you! I have come here for Team Egg so let’s see what you have for us now! Hmm this almost feels like an essay on ...

    Aug 1
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Four - Chapter Four

    An eggcellently good day to you! I have come here for Team Egg so let’s see what you have for us now! Fine fine since none of your Regular Readers ...

    Aug 1
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Other Re: At Red’s garage (Ben’s POV)

    An eggcellently good day to you! I have come here for Team Egg so let’s see what you have for us now! Well then, the other POV then 😊 Or ...

    Aug 1
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: To fly high is an art

    An eggcellently good day to you! I have come here for Team Egg so let’s see what you have for us now! I think that is also one of the ...

    Aug 1


u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper