-
Re: saint dwynwen
Hia Rev, this ended up on my tbr a while ago but I am not rly a poetry person so it wasn’t a top priority. But now I am here ...
Sep 26 -
Re: I'm fine
Alrighty, another poem on my list and one a lot of ppl already found good! Let’s see :3 because I don't want to feel like another weight on someone's shoulders. ...
Sep 26 -
Re: worms
Hia canopy! (I just love your name so much, I always have to write it in full~ Look how pretty it is!!) New review star huh? And I have one ...
Sep 26 -
Re: into the far wood
Hia! I’m ready to read another good story today so let’s see what you got for me :3 the light illuminates the rotting trunks of the trees, creating shapes out ...
Sep 26 -
Re: The Perfect Thief Chapter 1
Alright I wanted to give the first actual chapter a chance ;3 So let’s see where you take us this time! Hm I kinda wish you would be a bit ...
Sep 26 -
Re: A Day in College
Hia rebel. Thanks for the review already but it is review day (and you know I am so so slow in responding) so have my gratitude with this XD (I ...
Sep 26 -
Re: Inactivity- my call of duty
Look, I found another of your poems on my TBR. Ah I am so satisfied with today’s Review Day~ Oha a politics tag, now Alex, colour me intrigued! They curse ...
Sep 26 -
Re: Sevenmile
Hia JacobMoore! I finally came for this story. Put it on my reading list a while ago :3 I told her it was the orthotics. I did wear orthotics oh ...
Sep 26 -
Re: Unsolved Deceptions Chapter 1 Standing in Oblivion
Alright! Let’s see what the actual story will bring us :3 Yay another victim person I can introduce to the wonders of proper dialogue formatting. If you would direct your ...
Sep 26 -
Re: Unsolved Deceptions Prologue
Hah! I always appreciate fanfic writers going out of their way to make their work accessible to non-fans (something I am very familiar with!) so let’s see where you are ...
Sep 26 -
Re: When the Moon Vanished
So let’s see where was I. Impressed by the Moon disappearing etc. “Good morning, my son,” she said without breaking concentration. “Ready for another trip to the ocean?” “I am.” ...
Sep 26 -
Re: Ready for portraits
Heading straight into the second chapter after you have impressed me so much =D Hmmm I already see that the style is different, probably reflecting the change in perspective. I’m ...
Sep 26 -
Re: Nenye and her Oranges
Another story that has been on my list for a while. You have an intriguing title going for you huh? =D I like how you head into the story, starting ...
Sep 26 -
Re: still going in slow motion
Had this on my list too. I remember your quiz hehehe Okay, I somehow didn’t expect the narrator to come in so hot, so strong lol I like the line ...
Sep 26 -
Re: Choker
Hia Alex, me again. I like the cover! Hmmm I know from the title that she’s talking abt a choker. But. I feel like you should kinda mention that she’s ...
Sep 26
