User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Alanna helps Caden [Part Two]

    A really short chapter overall. I like that Alanna does want to help Caden but she never once even questions how taking revenge is going to do that. Will it ...

    Nov 11, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: 🌹📖 Mikayla and Andrew Bianchi: Paranormal Showgirl 📖🌹

    I really like that the story is focused on the parents. That's not that common and this is the second one I read from you that does so! That said, ...

    Nov 11, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Janice gives her poem to Corbin!

    I like that sentiment: I only pretend to be shy so that people don’t ask too many damn questions! Hmm I don't know how to feel about Janice. She feels ...

    Nov 11, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Clockwheel Cities - Chapter 2.1: Old Friend and Empty Envelopes

    First of all: love the name Deinne :) I know I have not read the first chapter but I hope you can bear with me anyway! I really like your ...

    Nov 11, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Cutesy Pig’s story-Siren’s Desire

    Right of the bat that strikes me as a cool observation: because they are not being limited by set rules of how they are supposed to behave Reminds me a ...

    Nov 11, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Rosemary Rosina Rosalind: Bone Boy

    Oh I like how ominous that last sentence sounds. This feels more like the blurb of a book than an actual story though. I don’t know what to feel about ...

    Nov 11, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Kyle is thinking…thinking about what?

    Oh jee, oh jee. It sounds like Kyle's parents are not exactly supportive. I'm kinda unclear on how and where Kyle has the opportunity to speak with Ben or how ...

    Nov 11, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: n o//h e r o e s ]]

    Hia! I really like the setting of the chapter. Night at a museum? Sign me in! I also really like the snake companion :3 I can just imagine the adorable ...

    Nov 11, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Jasmine Watson-Love in decaying hearts

    I like that the parents' wishes actually come true, in this main story bc they did want her to make new friends and Jasmine is actually super excited to meet ...

    Nov 10, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Ivana and Peter Watson-Love in decaying hearts.

    Hm I'm not really feeling that story. I mean it's sad that the daughter disappeared and it's probably realistic in that... well, sometimes things just happen like that. But for ...

    Nov 9, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: The interesting man

    I like the empathy that Poppy displays with this: Poppy waited patiently, for she was once the unsure one. That is a really nice character note and also ties back ...

    Nov 9, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Sawyer is glad to be home

    Ohhh that is an imagine and more: And Circe broke that trust. She broke everyone. She tore them all apart and sucked on their bones. That is very creepy and ...

    Nov 9, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: All Because of a Glass of Milk CH-3

    Hi hello! Haven't read the other parts but here I am anyway xd The first thing that strikes me is that you should work on your punctuation. There needs to ...

    Nov 9, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Sally appears before the boy

    Looks like I found another Laughing Jack story :) I like Sally's personality and that she's probaly the furthest from what that boy expected xd I am very confused about ...

    Nov 9, 2025
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Writing From a Desk in the Dark: Chapter 7

    Hi, hello! I know I haven't read the other parts but I still wanted to share my thoughts on your writing, no matter how disconnected to the rest of the ...

    Nov 9, 2025


Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
— Elbert Hubbard