User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Evanna-Alice and the aliens

    Hach, I really like the first sentence. It tells me so much that I need to know about this story and I am so here for it! That said, I ...

    Nov 24, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 5} Chapter 6

    I want to start with saying how pleasant the beginning of your chapter is. I like the flow of the sentences, even though I haven’t read any of the other ...

    Nov 24, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Supernatural Re: The vessel of the sin nothing

    Hi hello! Wanted to drop by with a review and my very first advise is: make paragraphs. A long text like this is very hard to read :) Is the ...

    Nov 24, 2025
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Language of Dust

    So I read this and was concentrating on rhythm and stuff, without really understanding the meaning but then this comes: To leave, one must pay in grain, and suddenly everything ...

    Nov 24, 2025
  • Poetry » Horror, Romantic Re: In Memoriam

    My first question is actually why the lyrical narrator expects to be dug from her grave. I like the image of the heart now being blacker than the soil. I ...

    Nov 24, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: To Paxaria: part 9.0

    I feel very in the moment with your introductory descriptions this chapter 😊 Hm I also feel like this sentence is lacking in some way: so she could see everything ...

    Nov 24, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: She Learned to Bleed Without Screaming

    A very heavy subject matter, so I did read with care. My first thought, as always, is about the writing style and I feel like it could use a bit ...

    Nov 24, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Horror Re: Jason shows Branwen the door

    Love the introductory line. Gets one right into the story! I like what it says about Jason that he's willing to spend 5 hours on a girl who didn't pay ...

    Nov 24, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: To Paxaria: part 8.0

    First of all, I really appreciate the synopsis at the beginning. I also like this part: to Ruelle they were an alluring portal into an ancient kingdom of grand legends ...

    Nov 24, 2025
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: “It’s not going to end”

    So, first of some random thoughts I had while reading: I like the interspersed short questions like "Hey what's wrong" or "what's this?" Aren’t you supposed to be getting better? ...

    Nov 24, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: 31 hideous Halloween tales (part two) (Tales 12-31)

    Love the beginning you chose for Tale 12. Sets the mood and the descriptions are really immserive! I like how Miranda's own obsession with her phone or rather the digital ...

    Nov 16, 2025
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: His god may forgive Him

    Hi hello, here for a quick review! First up: Really interesting way to order the words, I love how it works to cement the message of the poem. [Must admit, ...

    Nov 16, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: It’s good to be together again

    Okay after doing a few reviews for other people's work, I'm back on familiar ground. Hi creeper :) I just want to say that I've read so much of yours ...

    Nov 16, 2025
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Spotlight

    Oh I immediately felt intrigued by the line: "Advance ahead from a pupa" because I didn't really expect it nor have I really thought about using a pupa stage as ...

    Nov 16, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Satire Re: The Infection of Deception

    Okay, putting on my still very-unfamiliar poetry hat. I like how you use the dove in the first paragraph to hammer home that the battle has been senseless. I also ...

    Nov 16, 2025


find your aesthetic and flaunt it
— manilla