User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Back at her apartment (part two)

    Okay, again reached the most recent part of the folder 😊 Haha! I knew it! He’s not human and boring. No wonder Connie is interested! Let’s go! And also no ...

    Nov 26, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Back at her apartment (part one)

    I like Poppy’s confidence in her skills to handle this unknown threat. But still I find her lack of caution alarming. Hopefully this goes well.. Hm I feel like you ...

    Nov 26, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Let the fake facades rot away

    Alright this follows off directly after ā€œThe Interesting Manā€, right? Hmm Connie wanted Poppy to meet this person and now… It appears that he’s some kinda monster. Possibly vampire? Since ...

    Nov 26, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: The monster within | Chapter Sixteen | Luke

    Creeeperrr, this is a really recent story. If I have no impact but you formatting dialogue correctly, I shall view my time on this site spent well. ā€œHey there, handsome ...

    Nov 26, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: The monster within | Chapter Fourteen | Luke

    Let’s see what Luke’s deal from last scene was all about. If he says they don’t need to worry … but the rest of the paragraph feels like he’s worried ...

    Nov 26, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: The monster within | Chapter Thirteen | Nicole

    I like that we’re dealing with characters that used to be under mind control and are actually considered ā€œweakā€. I’m so used to iron-willed, determined characters that I’m curious to ...

    Nov 26, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: The monster within | Chapter Twelve | Nicole

    Oh is this a continuation of the previous scene? Maybe consider putting them together. Again, I feel like it's so short that there's not much to say, nothing really to ...

    Nov 26, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: The monster within | Chapter Eleven |

    Hm this feels more like a snippet than an actual story. I don't have much to say about the characters other than that I can relate to the denial and ...

    Nov 26, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Thorne admires the painting

    Aww what a cute story. I like that he sees his mom in this and that he wants to imagine her in a better place. The description of the painting ...

    Nov 26, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Child of Endor, Part 1

    I love your introduction to the story. I already felt right in the moment and could picture everything very clearly. I also got a good grasp of Rin as a ...

    Nov 26, 2025
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: Some spooky five Richardson short stories

    Okay, five small reviews for five stories 😊 Oh from the title, I would never expected the mayor of the city but it’s cool to get her perspective! if her ...

    Nov 26, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Threads Of Destiny:Clash Of The Tribes Book One-Storm's Fury Introduction-The End

    Oh is the prologue maybe Storm’s backstory? Not sure why Blade tells her to leave when he already has her in his grasp and then still sends his men after ...

    Nov 26, 2025
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: The death of Soleia

    Taking a break from Cats’ story. Here I am =D I’m a bit confused by this phrasing: ā€œMosquitoes were said to be found festering within them.ā€œ Because… who said this? ...

    Nov 26, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Three-Snake's Venom Chapter Five-The End

    Ohhh I wish there was a bit more lead up to the emotional break down of Snake. Like a bit of lingering sentiment, and then when the small push from ...

    Nov 26, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Three-Snake's Venom Chapter Two-Four

    Let’s head right in: When he arrived, the others were already there. ā€œHi Snake.ā€ Dylan was there, and so was Raven. First of all, this is kinda how I would ...

    Nov 26, 2025


This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.
— Winston Churchill