User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: “Being different is cool, right?”

    Hmm I feel like maybe you didn’t need the pinned comment. If you do it right, it becomes quite obvious through your writing. I’m a big supporter of letting the ...

    Nov 27, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Horror Re: Fabrications: Even Y'kara

    Hello! Let me get right into the review! One thing I learnt is that passive sentences can break the immersion. Especially if your very first sentence is one. Maybe something ...

    Nov 27, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Hestia and Dracon’s origin: Souls and roses 🌷🪱

    Okay last one for today. This is about the parents of Moon and Tuer? Interesting that they are so passive while their children are so passionate! And that when the ...

    Nov 26, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: ✨🥀💎💀🌹 Our souls won’t die alone (continued) ✨🥀💎💀🌹

    I’m kinda surprised this has 0 reviews. Here, let me change that. I skimmed the first part so I am READY. Also I already have a good handle on Tuer ...

    Nov 26, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: At the pizzeria

    MWAHAHAHHA FINALLY! FINALLY a fandom I KNOW stuff about. I’m so happy. Also I’m happy that Ravena reviewed this so it showed up in my usual stomping ground of “1 ...

    Nov 26, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Sage-Alice and the aliens

    Alrighty, and I have reached the most recent one. Feels nice to go in order :3 So this is abt Sage, the other defector. I really like that you explain ...

    Nov 26, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Victoria-Alice and the aliens

    And another one from this folder! Hm the name Victoria is familiar…Right she was one of the Life Seekers who defected! I remember! Aha and I also remember a different ...

    Nov 26, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: B392-Alice and the aliens

    Next one in line! First thought, why the dash in front of specks in the first sentence? Also a bit soon to get so much description of the MC without ...

    Nov 26, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Alice and the aliens: Part Ten

    Okay, starting this with the final part. My apologies. Also not even sure if this is even in the Green Room but it has only 1 Review and so you ...

    Nov 26, 2025
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Oliver’s story-Zombies of Mariesville

    Ah that sandwich sounds delicious. Now I want one too… Oh that is such an interesting description: The sky was a misty blue, like the lace curtains Mom liked in ...

    Nov 26, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Terrance Luxrose’s story-Zombies of Mariesville

    Next one from the folder! And I immediately recognize those names. Here goes, the story of how Terrace felt about Elanor and eventually, how he died by her hand as… ...

    Nov 26, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Helena’s story-Zombies of Mariesville

    Okay let’s get to a new folder :) Hmmm I feel like… Nothing really happened in his story? Yes Peyton had a bad dream and it had some really nice ...

    Nov 26, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Shirley’s origin

    Okay, right to Shirley’s story after this. I’m trying to work folder by folder now! Another recent work so expect more complains about dialogue formatting xd [The beatings will continue ...

    Nov 26, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Crimson’s origin

    Okay I have a few more reviews in me for today. Let’s do this. Interesting that Crimson thinks of this as “giving herself” friends instead of making them. Says something ...

    Nov 26, 2025
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Teenage Drivers Risks and Essential Regulation

    I have a lot of thoughts about the essay in general so to have a proper review have some thoughts on the writing first. "They did not have many regulations. ...

    Nov 26, 2025


Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler