-
Re: At least there’s one friend
Ah I remember your other story. That is the direct sequel, huh? Last time Mena heard about the curse and now Henry knows that she knows and doesn’t care. While ...
Nov 28, 2025 -
Re: Matt’s rather *unique* situation
3 Stories by Silvern and we are back here again. Hi creeper. Will do your remaining FNAF fics now 😊 Oh you can feel the denial oooozing from the page! ...
Nov 28, 2025 -
Re: The Last Spell 46.1
Ohh intriguing start to the chapter! And I love the descriptions and everything. You don’t understand! It’s so nice to read!! Oh and this an interesting thing to hear in ...
Nov 28, 2025 -
Re: The Last Spell 45.2
Alright next chapter. Some more nitpicks! „Leilan’s voice audibly almost gave“ I feel like “audibly” really overloads this sentence. Just leave it out 😊 “when his next sentence sent her
Nov 28, 2025 -
Re: The Last Spell 45.1
The sorting function of the Green Room failed me. Otherwise, I would have ofc begun reading your story with this chapter. [Still not from the beginning. Maybe one day. When ...
Nov 28, 2025 -
Re: But violence is so pretty!!! (Jeff the killer) 🔪🩸
And another poem to round this out 😊 I especially like this sequence here Nowhere to call your own Not really like you had much of a home This one ...
Nov 28, 2025 -
Re: everybody luvs creepypasta ^v^
Dumdidum, another poem. Let’s see. I really feel the rhythm for this one. The repetitions work very nicely. Also appreciate the shoutout that it’s ok, even desired, to write fanfic ...
Nov 28, 2025 -
Re: That fine fall morning (part four) (last part!)
Wanted to read the final part real quick. Let’s see if this is as good as part 2! Okay, Endora seems safe at least. Well knife dad. This is what ...
Nov 28, 2025 -
Re: That fine fall morning! (Part three)
Ah being tempted by the best friend, typical. I rly hope that the worry of Endora being like Isaac doesn’t come true. I appreciate it if girls have girlfriends to ...
Nov 28, 2025 -
Re: That fine fall morning! (Part Two)
Let’s chase this down with the sequel immediately! I wanna see all these creepypasta discuss this affront to their existence =D Hach, maybe I’m already in too deep but I ...
Nov 28, 2025 -
Re: That fine fall morning! (Part one)
Okay, right of the bat reading how LJ sleeps is really creepy. If Jeff doesn’t banish him from his room for that, it rly must be true love. Also I ...
Nov 28, 2025 -
Re: Janice literally almost gets kidnapped!
Okay, let’s get the creepypastas assembled for this one (judging by the AN XD) Oh and I’m ready to hear what would haunt JANICE to this day. Again I feel ...
Nov 28, 2025 -
Re: Eww…people! [Part Two]
I really like how Jeff talks about his interest in this. It gives me a new appreciation of the Halloween monsters too! And I kinda feel for the teacher here, ...
Nov 28, 2025 -
Re: Two cursed young girls: Part One (Chapter Nine: Back home) Nina Alexandria Hopkins
Uhm this is kinda almost the same as the other chapter, is it not? I ran it through my word diff checker so I guess I will comment on the ...
Nov 28, 2025 -
Re: Late into the night
Yes, more Sally! And… oh. Yeah. I can absolutely understand why you don’t want to delve too deep into her backstory. It sounds horrifying. And no wonder she doesn’t trust ...
Nov 28, 2025
