User avatar

TigersMoon

Queen of Cats

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Shaping Faith: Chapter 8, Part 2

    Hey, TigersMoon here for a review! Firstly, the nitpicks. She shifted away uneasily. You can get rid of “uneasily” because in the context, it’s easy to see she’s uncomfortable. (I’m ...

    Oct 25, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Ascension Chapter 10- The Butterfly Effect

    Hello! TigersMoon here for a review. First off, you're beginning was good. Full of action; keeps reader entertained. Now, on to the nitpicks. He tensed, feeling the cords around his ...

    Apr 11, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, Other Re: Diablo

    Luna was an amazing jumper, I knew we could do this course in our sleep. Instead of a comma after "jumper" you need a semicolon. "Aubrey now jumping on Luna, ...

    Apr 11, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Science Fiction Re: Tenebrae Chapter 1 Part 1

    Salutations! I'm here for a review! "Completely covered in fog, the planet was relatively ignored until recently." This seems a bit unrealistic to me, because that's the type of thing ...

    Mar 10, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Deleted content

    Hi, Falconer! I'm here for a review. "One day, a mysterious woman with black hair, pale skin, and blue eyes came to LAB." This too much description added in very ...

    Mar 10, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: A Single Rose

    This is a sad piece of poetry, but it's very well written. I love how you build up after the speaker has seen the rose and just end it saying, ...

    Feb 28, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Fantasy Re: Heroes Never Heal

    Hey! Tigers coming to review. First off, I love how you start with a quote from Frodo, because I love those movies. Anyway, "I dream of things friends say I ...

    Feb 8, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Supernatural Re: Halberd Corporation - Chapter 1, Welcome to the Place (Scrapped)

    Hello! Tigers here for a review. "The owner, Boss Halberd, was the only man who could run it as smoothly as it could, has and will." Comma between "has" and ...

    Feb 7, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Deciding to Die

    Hi Giuneapig, TigersMoon here for a review. I like the over arching theme of when and how to die. From just that we get to know a lot about Agatte. ...

    Feb 3, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, General Re: Silence is Silver, Chapter 45.

    Note that I have not read the other chapters, so I will not be mentioning anything about plot. Still, I have to say this was well put together. I was ...

    Jan 31, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Chapter 1~Vex

    Hello President! First, this wasn't long at all. Actually short compared to many other chapters that are on here. "'Really though, what’s your-''Go away.' I mumbled, tightening my face into ...

    Jan 30, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Nature

    Hello Makayla! I'm here for a review. First, I'm going to say I like the idea of this little poem. It was simple and reminds me of how great being ...

    Jan 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Lonely and Suffocating

    I loved this. I can relate to all of it (which is why the title gripped my attention). It's so...so... how I feel. I can't explain. It's like this poem ...

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: What Do You Need in Your Life

    Hello! I'm here for a review (duh). Let's start with the nitpicks. "you have to face few more difficulties than other species as you have got few more advantages than ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Riddle 2

    This is excellent! I absolutely love it! I can't find a single thing wrong. Wow. I looked over it three times but I just didn't see anything. Congratulations. "I have ...

    Nov 19, 2014


It takes me deciding to write on YWS in the late hours...to realize how many members are most active while I'm unconscious
— RavenAkuma