User avatar

Thisislegacy

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Poem like hotel books

    Legacy here for a review. Structure first. I notice that you have a ton of run on sentences (I don't know if this was intentional or not?) but it can ...

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: the story of the stars

    Legacy here for a review y'all. I love all the imagery with the solar entities. I also love how its showing all the beauty of outer space and comparing it ...

    Nov 27, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: plz delete my account

    Legacy here because I hoard points lol. In your title it says this is supposed to be rhyming verse but it's very difficult for me to find the rhyme pattern. ...

    Oct 23, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: The Devil Inside Of My Head

    Legacy here for a review (let's get this out of the greenroom, its been here plenty of time). First off, I don't know if it's because of the website or ...

    Aug 24, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Last walk (3rd Draft)

    Legacy here for a review. I am not familiar with the other drafts you have, but I don't think that matters too much right (we'll see)? I don't know if ...

    Jul 10, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: How does it feel to lose someone?

    Legacy here for a review. I love the content of this poem but it was very difficult to read because the white text is directly over the white bits of ...

    Jul 10, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: If I Ever

    Legacy here for a review. I love how this poem is formatted; it really displays how you want this to be read (from the beginning being read more slowly and ...

    Jul 8, 2020
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: In support of ThisIsLegacy

    Legacy here ~ The line breaks are awkward since you cut off your thoughts into separate stanzas. A common idea when it comes to stanzas is they are a lot ...

    Jun 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: falling out of love

    Legacy here for a review. I'm not going to nitpick too much about the small areas that you could improve with word choice (some places you have words that are ...

    Jun 30, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Spiritual Re: How I would describe my feels

    Legacy here, I won't dwell too much about the formatting since it was already mentioned in another review but it was very difficult for me to read the block of ...

    Jun 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Rainy Days

    Legacy here for a review (and coming out of hiding). I personally love rainy days when I don't have to out in them, but I love the idea of telling ...

    Jan 1, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Encroaching Death

    Legacy here for a review. I love the content here, I just have a few nitpicks that could be changed (but don't necessarily have to). It would be easier to ...

    Dec 6, 2018
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Watching

    Legacy here for a review. I love the concept that you have here, but the way you display this could be changed. It would be easier to read if you ...

    Dec 6, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Should've Asked

    Legacy here for a review. I love the content and the story you are telling. The way it is written though makes everything feel rushed. It would feel better paced ...

    Dec 4, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Final Place

    Legacy here for a review. You have a very simple rhyme pattern, but it does look like you have broken it in the 3rd stanza where fight, girl, and wrists ...

    Dec 4, 2018


Be led by your talent and not by your self-loathing ... everything beautiful in the world is within you.
— Russell Brand