-
Re: The Lady Who Carries A Torch (By Jasmine)
Oh the irony
Apr 17 -
Re: The Lady Who Carries A Torch (By Jasmine)
Well, I mean, it%u2019s not really related but you should have kept that in lol
Apr 17 -
Re: The Lady Who Carries A Torch (By Jasmine)
Damn, seems like you reviewed a lot of these in a batch lol. Also, yes, it is a positive interpretation... and don't ask me why Liberty sits on your face, ...
Apr 17 -
Re: Breath of the Wild (By Lavender)
Thanks for the review, Tika! It's defo a reference to the Zelda game, and you might see a lot more "slang" terms in Lavender's poetry in the next few as ...
Apr 17 -
Re: I LOVE LIFE!!! (By Jasmine)
Thanks for the review, Tika! I am glad you liked it! :p
Apr 17 -
Re: A Calming Notion, Perpetual in Motion (By Jasmine)
Thanks for the review again, ColdOne! :p
Apr 17 -
Re: What We Carve On Time (By Lavender)
Thanks for the review, ColdOne! Also yes, it's definitely a reference to House of Memories.
Apr 17 -
Re: The Ever-Changing Stasis (By Lavender)
Thanks for the review, Tikaya! :p Forced rhyming structure is kind of a theme in Lavender's poems while Jasmine prefers vers libre. Also, lol, I guess yeah, the answer is ...
Apr 14 -
Re: Trust Is All We Need (By Jasmine)
Thanks for the comments, this poem's actually a part of an anthology that I am writing in this National Poetry Writing Month.
Apr 11 -
Re: The Lady Who Carries A Torch (By Jasmine)
Thanks for the review, Nataleeen! I am glad that you loved the poem! :p
Apr 11 -
Re: The Lady Who Carries A Torch (By Jasmine)
Thanks for the review, Darlet! I am glad that you loved it! :p
Apr 11 -
Re: I love slurping Tea... and You (By Jasmine)
Thanks for the review, Nataleeen!
Apr 10 -
Re: Hard to Make, Easy to Break (By Lavender)
Thanks for the review, Nataleeen! Great suggestions, what do you think the answer to the riddle is?
Apr 10 -
Re: The Brightest Star (By Lavender)
Thanks for the review, foxgirl! Well, this is the 7th poem (or, the first one of the 4th pair of poems) for the anthology of poems I am writing ("Of ...
Apr 8 -
Re: The Brightest Star (By Lavender)
Thanks for the review, Nataleeen! I am glad that the ideas and imagery come across well! What do you think is the one-word answer that Lavender is seeking?
Apr 8
