User avatar

TheRebel2007

Why do you write like you're running out of time?

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Broken Dreams

    Thanks for the review, Ellie! :p

    Aug 4, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: Of Course I Would

    I am glad my review helped! :p

    Jun 30, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Literature Re: Death and Destruction [Ch. V, Nine]

    Hey there, Mint, thanks for your review! About the whole Hitler thing - I understand where you are coming from, but well, Nine usually puts the most interesting/humorous dialogues that ...

    Jun 29, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Literature Re: Death and Destruction [Ch. V, Nine]

    Thank you SO MUCH for your interview, Orabella!!! I can't express my gratitude in words, thanks for taking the time to interview my long, blabbering chapters - it makes me ...

    Jun 22, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Chapter 1

    Hey IcyFlame, I think they have capitalised words like "Read" and "School" and misspelled a few others intentionally - "What if there was a world where only the ones blessed ...

    Jun 21, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Humor Re: The League of Life [Ch. IV, Nine]

    And, oh yeah, Salai and Leonardo da Vinci weren't just *friends*, they were much more than that, like Achilles and Patroclus - and there's historical evidence to support this.

    Jun 19, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Humor Re: The League of Life [Ch. IV, Nine]

    Oh, and yes, talking about bad people - I'd say, personally, I'd put Zero as a chaotic neutral character, Two as lawful good (same for Nine), Six is chaotic good, ...

    Jun 19, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Humor Re: The League of Life [Ch. IV, Nine]

    Thank you so for your review, Orabella! And yes, you can call me Jit if you want, it's my discord username. :p Also, you got all of the assumptions right, ...

    Jun 19, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Artificial (Intelligence)

    I hope you are alright. :p

    Jun 18, 2024
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Literature Re: The Peacock's Sound

    Thanks for the review, Ley! Also, I am already a part of Team Tortoise! :p

    Jun 10, 2024
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Literature Re: Shine Like A Supernova!

    Thanks for the review, my fellow Tortoise! :p

    Jun 9, 2024
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Technology Re: Blind Betrayal

    Jun 8, 2024
  • Lyrics » Historical Fiction, Lyrical Re: A Love Song from the Netherlands (阿蘭陀からの恋物語)

    By not being a "line by line" translation, I meant to say that the format in which the English and Japanese versions have been been present in such a way ...

    Jun 5, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Humor Re: The League of Life [Ch. IV, Nine]

    Thank you for the review, Ant! It's alright to be late about reviews, after all, it's you who is supposed to decide when to review and what to. Well, if ...

    Jun 3, 2024
  • Short Story » Realistic, Technology Re: Digital Nerves

    It's my pleasure! :p

    Jun 2, 2024


“All stories are true," Skarpi said. "But this one really happened, if that's what you mean.”
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind