User avatar

ThePhoenix

ThePhoenix

  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Cold Hearted -- Chapter 1

    Wow! So much action in this one chapter. And you describe it really well. I think you put so much description that I started imagining this happening in slow motion. ...

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Disputatores- Chapter 2

    Well, this is interesting. I've always thought of the sixth sense as that feeling you get when you're being watched (ok, that's an actual thing but whatever). I guess this ...

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Poetry » Horror, Humor Re: Daring the Fear

    Totally not practicing poetry reviews on your poems. :D Now, for your poem. I guess it basically describes kids. All the things they're afraid of (although I think they kinda ...

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Walk with me

    Hello there! This was a fantastic poem. A little dark with the ending. And I may not be the best at reviewing poems but I'm here so... :D So, the ...

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, Humor Re: I Really Don't Need a Tardis

    I thought that I should really improve on reviewing poetry so... here I am! Back again. Also, don't mess with the fandoms. They will destroy you... (Insert evil laugh here). ...

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Lines of Faith: Chapter 3, Part 1/2

    Hello Me! No, wait, I can't call you that. Um. Hello And! Eh, no. Um. Hello Books! Eh, good enough. I'll come up with another nickname later. Actually, I'll just ...

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: I'm Gonna Tell You a Story

    Well, I said I'd give it a shot, and here I am. Prepare to cringe at this horrible review. And this is going to be quite short as... well, reasons. ...

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: Suspect 009: Chapter 4

    Hello there! I'm afraid I may not be as helpful as RagingLive, but I'll try (please don't kill me). To start off, no, I don't think you're revealing too much. ...

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Heartlines--Chapter 2

    HELLO THERE! I still need a transition to the actual review... Sorry if this is a little like Myth's review... D: Stuff Maids So um, why is the words "Maids" ...

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: The New Generation--Chapter 4: Something's Wrong...

    Yes, yes. I know. I'm a jerk for reviewing this so late and I don't blame you if you hate me now but the important thing is, I'm reviewing this ...

    Sep 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Action / Adventure Re: This Business of Love (Chapter 1: The Unexpected Visitor)

    HELLO THERE! I'm here to review your work. I'm not the ideal person for this job but hey! It's someone, right? Let me just first say that I had to ...

    Sep 26, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Action / Adventure Re: The Young Guardians

    HELLO! I am here to review, I may not be the ideal person for the job but... yeah. Hahaha! I love how you put YWS into this story. I had ...

    Sep 26, 2015
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: It's about the game!

    This was a great essay! I'll admit, I'm the kind of person that mainly looks at numbers instead of life... Anyway... REVIEW! There are a few grammatical errors, but that's ...

    Sep 23, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Magic Awaits You -- Chapter 2

    Slap me. I'm serious, somebody slap me. I totally forgot to review this. I know you tagged me like, three days ago but... well, school. So, without further ado. REVIEW! ...

    Sep 17, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Dramatic Re: Hope

    SQUEAL— No wait, guys don't do that... Uh... What do guys do? Eh, whatever. Let me just say that I absolutely loved this. I always love stories like this. Where ...

    Sep 17, 2015


If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes