User avatar

TheCrimsonLady

The Crimson Lady

  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Supernatural Re: Soul's Decay : Chapter Seventeen

    Hello, luv! Aurora here with a quick review for you. I've only read chapter sixteen, so you'll excuse me if something I say was previously mentioned/taken care of. Okay, Nitpicks ...

    Jul 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Better Things: Chapter 26: Ben Again

    Hello, love! Aurora here with a quick review for you! I haven't read the previous chapters, so excuse me if I completely mess up and tell you to do something ...

    Jul 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Supernatural Re: Soul's Decay : Chapter Sixteen

    Hello, luv! Aurora here for a quick review. Haven't read the previous chapters, so I hope I don't point out anything you've already addressed. Nitpicks and the like first, eh? ...

    Jul 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Lyrical Re: A Poem of a Conversation

    Hello, love! Aurora here with a quick review for you. I must say, this was quite funny to read. I mean, I've had the happen to me before, but never ...

    Jul 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Mystery / Suspense Re: House of Night: Chapter 2: Third Person

    Hello, love! Aurora here with a quick review for you! Alright, well, I found no nitpicks in this chapter. Incidentally, I did go back and read chapter one, so I ...

    Jul 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Politics, Dramatic Re: A Tribute (And A Lamenting)

    Hello, love! Aurora here with a quick review for you! Alright. I didn't find any spelling errors, so let's move on, shall we? the lingering remnants of the past brought ...

    Jul 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Culture Re: High On A Death

    Hello, love! Aurora here with a quick review for you! May I say that I absolutely love the formatting you have here? Wonderful! Mind, heart, and soul, eh? I'd just ...

    Jul 4, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Tales of the Argonauts: the Osorezu and the Hana (9-1)

    Hello, love! Aurora here with a quick review for you! Nitpicks first, yeah? After all, this was a cause for celebration as Kai was to be he first chosen for ...

    Jul 4, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Snow: The Tale of A Cold Heart (Part IX)

    Hello, love! Aurora here with a quick review for you! Nitpicks first: It almost seemed like a white, lace curtain was hanging from her window. No comma needed between white ...

    Jul 4, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapters 63-64 (Revised)

    Hello, love! Aurora here with a quick review for you! I found no nitpicks whatsoever in this chapter. The speeches were passionate. And they didn't work. That was so funny, ...

    Jul 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: The Dead Sea (in two parts)

    Hello, love! Aurora here with a quick review for you! I think, firstly, that you can get rid of the little roman numerals you have here. (fabrications were always more ...

    Jul 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Politics, Culture Re: Capitalism Bites

    Hello, love! Aurora here with a quick review for you! Ahem. I didn't understand really any of this poem until I read the last two lines. I still haven't decided ...

    Jul 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Worship Of Me

    Hello, love. Aurora here with a quick review for you :). Just a suggestion: your second and sixth lines end with 'us', and therefore rhyme. I think making maybe your ...

    Jul 4, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Anxious Taxidermist

    Hello, love! Aurora here with a quick review for you! Nitpicks first. He was essentially afraid of everything. The 'essentially' is un-needed here. End of nitpicks. Alright. While I love ...

    Jul 4, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapters 61-62 (Revised)

    Hello, love! Aurora here with a quick review for you. Nitpicks first: Then he dug about inside it and pulled out a pair of leather boots much like his own. ...

    Jul 4, 2014


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern