User avatar

TheCodex

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Peach (Edited)

    Alright, this poem is alright. I get what you say about a peach being singular, but I don't get why you really rag on peaches. Do you mean to say ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Delicious

    Ha, this is funny. I loved "Chunky guys flying"- made me lol. North Korean sneeze champions Chosing slippery sliders Saving sickly spiders Hugging frickley pricklies Eating Oreo cookies Those lines ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Life

    Hiya! Welcome to YWS, and here's a review from me. Sorry if I sound critical! Life is a steep slope, life is a plain; Life has sunny days, life has ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Spider

    This is a very well written poem. Good metaphors, great imagery. My only complaint is that you make a writer sound like a bad guy, the reader like a gullible ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ducks

    Cute poem, I lol'd at the last line. To adress the comment above (Jojo's), I think that's a bit too harsh. The poem's meant to be a joke, that's what ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Smile (Contest Entry)

    Simplicity is obvious in this poem- I like it. Just a little more bare bones than what I usually like, but you've done this cute subject matter justice. When you're ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Booty Shorts

    Ha, I totally agree! Overall, nice poem. For my digging here... Girl, take off those booty shorts. They're not built to look cute, they're made for sports. - This part ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Plastic Bag

    This is incredibly poetic. The language is phenomenal, I have to say. It is such a deep poem that it's almost hard to glean the meaning. Is it just about ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tea

    The soft, leafy steam was tender and fragrant. I can just see[i] and taste[/i] the tea here! Imaginary jazz meandered in the space between. Tea and jazz. They mix perfectly ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: An Ode to Google

    Awesome. I loved how you had all those different things like hair stylists, writers, cults, and homework help. Boy can you find it in Google..... Your poem reads well, it's ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Books

    Love it :D I love books too, also, the format of this poem is nice. Nice to have someone else on this site into humorous rhyme poetry :D

    Jan 23, 2011


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson