User avatar

Tessitore

  • Short Story » General, General Re: DARK WINGS (13+ for themes and language)

    III Beer was a must-have at any good get-together, or so people seemed to think. When there were no kegs available, the party was abandoned, but where there was beer ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: DARK WINGS (13+ for themes and language)

    II “Another party? I thought you’d be burned out by now.” Mom was setting the table for three of us while my dad took a shower upstairs. Everything matched in ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Hott.

    Man, when I first red 'u r so hott' I groaned. God, I hate that, but you really turned it around and made it funny, if not.. well, interesting. Very ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Amelia Atwater-Rhodes?

    They're like Anne Rice for Young Adults, so if you're into that; yeah, they're good. Until you actually read Anne Rice or Laurell K. Hamilton (the last I highly, highly ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Georgia Nicolson Confessions

    Remarkably, yes. Except for the last one. There were no camels harmed in the making of that book... or something...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Abarat by Clive Barker

    I love Abarat, one of those books I'm really wanting to add to my library. The second book was also SMASHING. Much love to Clive Barker and ALL his works, ...

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Amelia Atwater-Rhodes?

    I liked In the Forests of the Night when I was thirteen. This past summer I read Interview with a Vampire and I realized she was just a little kid ...

    Feb 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Series of Sad Stuff

    ... *snuggle*...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Whispers and Wine and Wishes

    Well, it seems a combination of a narrative and a lyric poem you ask me--not really dramatic. But anyway, I usually have a comment or suggestion about everything that I ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: blow (don't read this if youre innocent)

    Forced rhyming... eh... I don't like.. Then again, I really do not like rhyming poems... I think the theme of this poem is really nice and I loved the visualizations ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A brainstorm, a gathering of thoughts, a nothing

    Hm... I was just looking for comments. "This reeks!" or "This has potential" or something like that. No full-out critiques... since this isn't exactly a story, is it? Anyway, this ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My Best for my first

    Lots of double-takes, especially near the ending lines, when an elderly couple went walking by and you said, "Stupid carrots" and they looked up and the woman said, "Carrots? What ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My Best for my first

    Nope, no way to center that I've found yet. Even tried to use html. Bleh. You know I love this, Soyala. I especially liked hearing you read it at the ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Half a Tank of Gas

    Thanks Liz. Still trying to figure out what the third one will be. The first was "Night Driving". All 'car' poems. I have one hanging around in my head, but ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Neil Gaiman (Books and Comics)

    Neverwhere was the first actual book of his that I read. My mother got sick of seeing the Sandman comics, wondered what the big deal was and, since she can't ...

    Jan 12, 2005


"would you still love me if i was a worm" yeah babe i would AND id get you your own compost bin so we could enter gardening competitions together
— Corvid